Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

boiboi123

Reaction score
Just went to edge for their sat lunch buffet. Take note, their lunch is "downsized" compare to their dinner. No Alaska crab or grill station served during lunch buffet.

Now have promotion, join pac pacific free online membership or UOB cards can get 20% off. List price on their website is without service charge 10% and 7 % gst so technically speaking you will get 3% off the total bill after getting the 20% off promotion.

Would you say this is accurate for the offering that they have then?

http://danielfooddiary.com/2017/10/20/edge/

Is there caviar / snowcrabs still? I assume no grill station = no wagyu? do you think it's still worth it then? Thank you in advance!

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would you say this is accurate for the offering that they have then?

http://danielfooddiary.com/2017/10/20/edge/

Is there caviar / snowcrabs still? I assume no grill station = no wagyu? do you think it's still worth it then? Thank you in advance!

The link is for Refreshed Theatrical Sunday Champagne Brunch Extravaganza which is SGD128 per adult and its 4 hr buffet.

The one I went for last sat lunch buffet is FESTIVE LUNCH at SGD58 .

Its two different theme. FESTIVE LUNCH have no snow crab, dun even have mud crab or oyster. The crab they serve is flower crab.

There is caviar served on top of toufu. There is no grill station , but beef is served I not sure is it wagyu (I dun eat beef)

Last year I went for their Friday night dinner, those item u mentioned is served. But due to the pricing different between dinner and lunch, I guessing they don't serve the premium item for lunch. Or maybe because the theme was festive lunch where special item turkey is served so other item was withdrawn.

boiboi123

Reaction score
Ah..got it. Thank you so much for the info!

The link is for Refreshed Theatrical Sunday Champagne Brunch Extravaganza which is SGD128 per adult and its 4 hr buffet.

The one I went for last sat lunch buffet is FESTIVE LUNCH at SGD58 .

Its two different theme. FESTIVE LUNCH have no snow crab, dun even have mud crab or oyster. The crab they serve is flower crab.

There is caviar served on top of toufu. There is no grill station , but beef is served I not sure is it wagyu (I dun eat beef)

Last year I went for their Friday night dinner, those item u mentioned is served. But due to the pricing different between dinner and lunch, I guessing they don't serve the premium item for lunch. Or maybe because the theme was festive lunch where special item turkey is served so other item was withdrawn.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any buffet promos to recommend? looking for a place to have a gathering next sat.

Just came back from 4points Eatery

1 for 1 promotion from SCB credit cards

Lunch around 30 per pax after discount

Decent food - sashimi counter, cold seafood includes crab legs, prawns but no oysters

Mdew123

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Where is this? They got smoked duck breast?

Swordfish, seared salmon and sweet prawn sashimi. For cooked food, deep fried octopus, unagi sushi, grilled shishamo etc...

I like the smoked duck breast too.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
The qoo10 30+ per pax, unlimited smoked duck breast? Worth it or not?

Apply the live 10 coupon if you buy at least 2. Should be 26 per pax.

It's worth it as its not just smoked duck meat. You get to eat the more expensive yellow tail/swordfish sashimi, aburi salmon and unagi.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The qoo10 30+ per pax, unlimited smoked duck breast? Worth it or not?

It's a good deal since you need two to dine, you can apply the discount if you have got it. Everything on the buffet menu is unlimited including the drinks.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Just want to check which buffet serve fresh prawns ? My wife love prawns..

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
As in chilled prawns (those on ice)? Most buffets have that.
Hmm, if u been to sushi express, there is a cooked prawn and serve with 3 pieces per plate. She like to eat cooked prawns and peel the shell until song song..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.