Anyone here buy bitcoin? (do not advertise/post referrals/emails)

Reaction score
Don’t forget the currency spread though. Whoever buys your BTC with fiat likely paid USD or JPY.

the spread for bitcoin cash/sgd pair is like $1-$2 , due to high volumes in there
people dont transfer btc between exchanges la... too slow and price not stable..they will transfer something that is stable in price like bitcoin cash or ethereum, that is why you see their price increase in the weekends... cause money people transferring here and there
even if you transfer btc also can.. just put your price at the ask price and wait for it to get filled... unless you are noob enough to hit bids

Last edited:

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Am thinking of investing 50k. Is coinbase of hako better?

Coinhako needs xfer? The transaction limits are so low

Reaction score
bitcoin is not for investing IMO
when the spread for all pairs is killed
this is when the music will stop
also the upcoming futures will provide those holding bitcoin to hedge against their bitcoin pile( those who have been gaining free bitcoins due to trading altcoin bitcoin pairs , and in my theory it is the trading of altcoins btc pair that drives the money back into bitcoin, you can see the big altcoin have gains less than bitcoin gains) makes me very scared indeed.. when nobody is hedging against their bitcoin position

Last edited:

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My understanding of buying/selling using Gemini correct me if i'm wrong

1) transfer $ to Gemini US account using DBS remit
2) purchase cryto currency and transfer to software based wallet for storage while waiting for price to raise
3) transfer back to gemini wallet to sell
4) submit withdrawal request to withdraw to SG account

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol.. suddenly this thread kena spam by some guy asking people to email him.

but for what? to send them referral link?? :s11::s11:

w4rdsg

Reaction score
lol.. suddenly this thread kena spam by some guy asking people to email him.

but for what? to send them referral link?? :s11::s11:

Best case is referral code.

Could also be:
Pumping junk altcoins
Providing links to malware wallets
Sweet talking newbies for private keys

toyblast15

Reaction score
Hi every1, I’m new here...Bitcoin hit a high today and I’m pulling my hair out~ Been looking at it since beginning of the yr when it was usd1000+, relook at it in sep/oct 4000+ and yet still undecided although I did register a CoinHako account. The horror when I saw it at 8000+ today!

Now I’m seriously thinking to put some money(say 1000 for a try) in it and Ethereum...For a beginner, I should buy and hold say 1-2yrs? Or should I buy to trade?

Am totally new to all these investing and all the info are seriously confusing. Saw a fb ad the other day on MT4 trading, registered ny interest hoping to get some info but ended up getting nonstop calls fr the a/c mgr :(

ChaoMonkey

Reaction score
If you want a safe bet, just buy ETH and hold it.

And forget about all those ADs you see on FB or any social media. They are trying to cash in on people who don't know much about crypto.

Start reading up and join discussion forums on Reddit to get yourself familiarise with cryptocurrency. And if you're more adventurous after that, you can go into Alt trading.

Bit Chaser

Banned
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.