The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

omgfthereg

Reaction score
anybody wearing the ultra boost 3.0 can tell me if the shoe is very stuffy and hot?
i am also looking at the 4.0 as adidas seems to brought back the ventilation toe box. cos i have sweaty feet and am afraid the shoe will turn smelly after awhile

seejayaxe

Reaction score
adidas NMD CS1 GTX PK

Anyone interested in buying adidas NMD CS1 GTX PK?
I got in both colours, core black & white, core white & black
both UK 8.5 size

DM me if interested.
Price can discuss :D

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today morn wanted to go collect ballot que i drove past the que was in circles all the way till hsbc bank :(

KobJa23

Reaction score
anybody wearing the ultra boost 3.0 can tell me if the shoe is very stuffy and hot?
i am also looking at the 4.0 as adidas seems to brought back the ventilation toe box. cos i have sweaty feet and am afraid the shoe will turn smelly after awhile
I do not own an ultraboost 1.0/2.0 so i can't compare the toe box with 3.0. But imo, 3.0 is not hot at all. Probably a little perspiration after a whole day but not to the extent of your feet feeling wet or sticky

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone feel Yeezy nice and chio?
can explain in what way it’s nice?
moi feel it’s fugly af. :(
yet sell like hotcake and fry till absurd high price

chloezing

Reaction score
Any sales for black friday?
have.

now cybermonday got even better sales on zilingo.

their sneakers from sneakersclinic and other sellers all legit and at high discounts only for today. can go check them out here > bit.ly/ZLGCWHWZ

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.