[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tia gong kao shoing airport got close shop wan, morning then open...
taoyuan oso same....if ur flight is btw midnight to morning....good luck to u

khh airport shops r closed even evening time(maybe dinner break) or could due to less planes arriving or flying off

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u got 2hrs check in time. so rightfully u should reach airport even b4 the counter open(tat would b more than 2hrs liao, how to miss ur flight??)

n talking of missing the flight, haf u guys encounter....ur flight gonna take off in 30mins time at taoyuan but u r still at expressway at Taichung area

If that case, just bid goodbye to the plane.

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw can anyone share itinerary with me? within taipei only.

currently have plans to go taipei 101, ximending and shilin night market.

1xtreme

Reaction score
So much longer?
I doubt as long as you think.
Last time no MRT also take bus.
You go one time complain so many times, i go so many times, rarely hear i complain as much.

Just like what you said, one's apple may be another's poison. Maybe he is not suitable to travel to taiwan. Maybe he should just change his name to FLASH16, where everything also fast fast..... :D

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another secret place where tourist seldom go in khh where u can find the peanut.....三鳳中街

u can walk from khh main stn
三鳳中街..this I know..my trip in 2015 I bought many dried fruits there..so much cheaper compared to Taipei.

NoTimeToWaitAr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wanted to do a 1-day trip to HuaLien. Can I just buy the train ticket at the airport or at Taipei station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.