[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lip balm is a must... learnt it the hard way also :s22:

Actually go there buy better, sg only got those generic types, there like jippun got those cool funky types cannot find here... Even if here got also cost a bomb, novility not general item...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too. Hahahahahahah. I ordered 大辣 for my foods. My lips swollen until..... Crack until.... Bleed.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

NPNT6_zpsab38b4c0.jpg

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually go there buy better, sg only got those generic types, there like jippun got those cool funky types cannot find here... Even if here got also cost a bomb, novility not general item...

haha yes i go there to buy... mine cracked only during the period where it was very cold only i think out of my trips to taiwan only once...

the rest happen in other places during my travel e.g. japan, europe...

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So far i also do not use it.
Or rather rarely encounter lips crack problem in Asia.

I got major dry/cracked lips when I went Japan last year Dec. Had to buy a lip balm there. Initially I was dubious that the lip balm will work because lip balms don't work for me here in SG (my lips will crack periodically). But waow Japan's lip balms worked. I bought a Nivea lip balm, a series that wasn't sold in SG (Nivea has SO many lip balm series there, compared to SG). Quite amazing for me.

The other place I needed to use lip balm was Finland. That one must use super oily one (like maciam eat kfc neh wipe mouth). Even body lotion oso must use those super thick and oily one... I came back hand wash my clothes until I was almost dead coz all the clothes jin oily :s13:

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha yes i go there to buy... mine cracked only during the period where it was very cold only i think out of my trips to taiwan only once...

the rest happen in other places during my travel e.g. japan, europe...

So far I been tw 3 times, only time I ever genna crack lips was in Oz...

Actually because sinkie use to 90% humidity, take them out of that environment they becum like frog...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I been tw 3 times, only time I ever genna crack lips was in Oz...

Actually because sinkie use to 90% humidity, take them out of that environment they becum like frog...

Only got skin flaking really bad was in Barcelona.
All other trips bo tai ji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.