Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Fiera

Reaction score
May I know if LCH does Audi? Reading many great reviews about them. Hope they have the program to reset the service interval.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all do tint for got follow LTA styles or ?

Most car accessories shop (Referring to those good ones), they will advise SG car owners what is approved and not by LTA.
It is up to the owner to decide.

I followed the spec by LTA lor.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was in JB yesterday for EO Change + OF + air filter + usual checks.
Bgt all the stuffs myself.

Labour was charge RM 30. (For reference)

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sic me ws for kimchi chia. Shld be last servict liao. 15 June 2018 taichia. :( :(

bro ur acma lobang is da best liao lei...

one of my kaki just service his car there using motul oil... only too up a bit more $ cos his car needs 6+ litres... he told me he has to pay at least 150 just for 6 litres of motul. but he paid less than that at acma. some more they gave him new pair of wipers and vaccum his car some more. lol. really buay sai hiam liao la... lol

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JAN 2017 the second visit. Still got Dove hand soap, cookie etc. Later gpgt if still got record.
Bosch wiper somemore. Really buay sai hiam

one of my kaki just service his car there using motul oil... only too up a bit more $ cos his car needs 6+ litres... he told me he has to pay at least 150 just for 6 litres of motul. but he paid less than that at acma. some more they gave him new pair of wipers and vaccum his car some more. lol. really buay sai hiam liao la... lol

petetherock

Reaction score

Can you share the actual name of the workshop and do they do Conti cars too?
I might be looking for some 205/55/16 CPC 5 or Primacy tires too, thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.