[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got major dry/cracked lips when I went Japan last year Dec. Had to buy a lip balm there. Initially I was dubious that the lip balm will work because lip balms don't work for me here in SG (my lips will crack periodically). But waow Japan's lip balms worked. I bought a Nivea lip balm, a series that wasn't sold in SG (Nivea has SO many lip balm series there, compared to SG). Quite amazing for me.

The other place I needed to use lip balm was Finland. That one must use super oily one (like maciam eat kfc neh wipe mouth). Even body lotion oso must use those super thick and oily one... I came back hand wash my clothes until I was almost dead coz all the clothes jin oily :s13:

ya nivea one has alot of diff series in diff country

Only got skin flaking really bad was in Barcelona.
All other trips bo tai ji.

So far I been tw 3 times, only time I ever genna crack lips was in Oz...

Actually because sinkie use to 90% humidity, take them out of that environment they becum like frog...

yea lor tw for me taiwan only once but that time i stayed damn long ard 20+ days end up last week i was wearing a face mask most of the time

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What to do if reach taipei at 5.30am? Too early to check in hotel

Dont think malls open so early ...
Airport shops not sure if most open that early ...

Normally would book one nite in advance, since 3* ximending hotels, normally cost about 200twd per hour ... we took jetstar, land 550am ...
reach ximending around 8am ...
since check in is 3pm, we have 7 hours ...
hence we have decided to book one nite at about 40+sgd ...

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Normally would book one nite in advance, since 3* ximending hotels, normally cost about 200twd per hour ... we took jetstar, land 550am ...

Check in timing so late?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Alternatively, like what you said.
Can request for a room for 2-3 hours rest at 450NTD or so slot.
But all boils down to availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.