SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Synchroniza

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Meaning BP straight serve the extra 2 months? Don’t really understand coz they never state about if pass fitness.

Calander

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this info! At least can cover the transport and meal cost.

What about IPT & RT? Are they paid for all sessions?

since the revision of IPT policy, all IPT session has a 1/2 service pay (max 8 IPT sessions excluding IPT-IPPT).

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My windows just opened, i attempted IPPT and fail.

Will I be able to book ipt-ippt?

If i book ipt-ippt and managed to Pass. Will there be incentive?

If I completed the entire ipt without passing, for next window do I need to do RT or I can just attempt IPPT and go for RT the next next window?

Last edited:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes

Yes

If I completed the entire ipt without passing, for next window do I need to do RT or I can just attempt IPPT and go for RT the next next window?

If you attended IPPT & fail (does not included IPT-IPPT & RT-IPPT) for your Birthday Cycle Year (BCY) 2017/2018, you no longer owe SAF IPPT for for your BCY 2017/2018.

If you completed IPT (or RT) for your BCY 2017/2018, you no longer owe SAF IPT or RT for for your BCY 2017/2018.

What happen to BCY 2017/2018 does not involve BCY 2018/2019. This mean you still needs to take IPPT for BCY 2018/2019 & you still needs to attend IPT or RT for BCY 2018/2019 if you fail IPPT for BCY 2018/2019.

Calander

Reaction score

Will I be able to book ipt-ippt? - yes. make sure u book as IPT and your first session will be a IPT-IPPT (but u have to ensure there isn't any "No Test" indicated beside the session).

If i book ipt-ippt and managed to Pass. Will there be incentive? - yes, n window will be cleared

If I completed the entire ipt without passing, for next window do I need to do RT or I can just attempt IPPT and go for RT the next next window? - as long attended a total of 10 IPTs, u will be cleared regardless of pass or fail

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score

Will I be able to book ipt-ippt? - yes. make sure u book as IPT and your first session will be a IPT-IPPT (but u have to ensure there isn't any "No Test" indicated beside the session).

If i book ipt-ippt and managed to Pass. Will there be incentive? - yes, n window will be cleared

If I completed the entire ipt without passing, for next window do I need to do RT or I can just attempt IPPT and go for RT the next next window? - as long attended a total of 10 IPTs, u will be cleared regardless of pass or fail
Yes this is what I understand

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Failed to complete my RT in time. How come i receive SMS saying i have to go for 20 more session RT for the new window? I thought shld be pay fine and new IPPT window open?

Last time when i failed to complete my RT in time.. i was fined but i did not have to go for another 20 session of RT.

Calander

Reaction score
Failed to complete my RT in time. How come i receive SMS saying i have to go for 20 more session RT for the new window? I thought shld be pay fine and new IPPT window open?

Last time when i failed to complete my RT in time.. i was fined but i did not have to go for another 20 session of RT.

the policy now is that it will always be 20 RT sessions as long u fail to clear your previous window.

yongster84

Reaction score
About IPT

Hi guys, today is supposed to be my first IPT-IPPT session but due to cat 1 just now, I did not manage to do the 2.4km run and the IPPT result was nullifed. My question is, for the second session, do I need to retake the IPPT or can I just proceed to chose the different colour training groups? TIA.

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my first time doing IPT.. the first IPPT-IPT is to fail it badly right? so that the last one just try to make it to level 1 then can discharge from IPT correct?

Calander

Reaction score
my first time doing IPT.. the first IPPT-IPT is to fail it badly right? so that the last one just try to make it to level 1 then can discharge from IPT correct?

wrong.

as long u completed 10 IPT sessions, u are cleared regardless of your IPT-IPPT results.

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys, today is supposed to be my first IPT-IPPT session but due to cat 1 just now, I did not manage to do the 2.4km run and the IPPT result was nullifed. My question is, for the second session, do I need to retake the IPPT or can I just proceed to chose the different colour training groups? TIA.

by right the instructors should have briefed u guys.

in such a case, your 2nd IPT will still be a IPT-IPPT session... make sure u have booked a "test" session.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.