Best ramen in Singapore

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say no standard...decent bowl of ramen and their pork belly is yummy...if u dun mind fat meat that is.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried Tsuta duck ramen ? S$11++ for soup version.
TSUTA-5.png

https://www.facebook.com/Tsutasingapore

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Went to try Ramen Nagi after reading about it. Noodle and soup were nice but the pork shoulder's taste was muted, doesn't have much taste, my colleague feels it's not fresh, like it's been kept in the fridge for some time. We each added on an order of the pork belly but it could have been braised longer as the meat was somewhat tough.

Mine was exactly the opposite of your experience!

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Jiro style ramen (ラーメン二郎) @ Takumen~ (under the brand Chibakara). Shiok to the max! :lick:
5iXgFpcl.jpg

W3kJ6R2.jpg

BDnuCje.jpg

Assenkay

Reaction score
I agree it is nice but without the 1 for 1, I think the Chibakara is way too expensive ($22.20 after taxes for a basic bowl). I think I will stick to Riki Ramen from Ramen Champion which is similar and price not so steep.

ajokow

Reaction score
Need i reservation for takumen ramen gallery before come to there? What is the best menu?

boiboi123

Reaction score
Anyone been to Ramen Nagi recently? How's the crowd like on weekday dinner? Wondering how long I can expect to wait... thank you!

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to Ramen Nagi recently? How's the crowd like on weekday dinner? Wondering how long I can expect to wait... thank you!

i went couple weeks back on a friday night... i reached there slightly after 7pm... the queue is about 30-40min...

regards,
wacky

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OpQ5Yfil.jpg

Had this again last week after a few years, this time with an American friend and using the jpassport for the free salmon sashimi, it felt slightly lower in quality and quantity for the pork cheek. But was kinda shocked that it now costs $22 per set. :sad: doubt I'll ever try this again with so many different choices right now.

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Relatively new ramen place at Suntec from Japan. Tonkotsu pork broth with 4 flavours – Original, Black, Red and Green.

https://therantingpanda.com/2017/11...-ramen-chain-from-fukuoka-opens-in-singapore/

This Ramen Ngai don't have Fukouka's most famed product, mentaiko. I find that they are trying to mimic Ichiran. Tried once before and I would say the broth and noodles are about the same as those better ramen chains in SG. However their chasu and pork belly could be better. There was an obvious refrigerant taste from the chasu like it's being prepared and kept in the fridge for some time. The pork belly was rather dry and hard.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.