Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyaid

Reaction score
Any idea what the coupon will be for 12.12? Was wondering whether to wait for that time to purchase something big.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UK set (3-pin charger)? or US?

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

310px-Birnbaum_am_Lerchenberg_retouched.jpg
Thumbtack-e1427312055569.jpg

but box was unsealed so i dont know...

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 120 qpoints event still not online. :(

The "free" giveaway is fail. Who will pay $1 for singpost normal mail shipping.

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
LOL those shop @ qoo10 is not auth retail shop so their mobile is either from telecos or etc which already unsealed.

My note 8 also unsealed.

Thanks DBS and Qoo10!

thumbs up to seller's solid packaging!

kokitty

Reaction score
Samsung Note 8 can sell for how much?

If no warranty card and no receipt with IMEI (cannot register for warranty online), very hard for people to buy from you. Sell it at export set prices if you got cheated by any dishonest vendor in qoo10?

Happened to my friend for her S8, bought from qoo10 vendor, approved without receipt and card, Samsung online warranty registration got rejected. Reason with the vendor also no use since she opened the box already

singaporego

Reaction score
If no warranty card and no receipt with IMEI (cannot register for warranty online), very hard for people to buy from you. Sell it at export set prices if you got cheated by any dishonest vendor in qoo10?

Happened to my friend for her S8, bought from qoo10 vendor, approved without receipt and card, Samsung online warranty registration got rejected. Reason with the vendor also no use since she opened the box already

It's from dbs snappy deal

kokitty

Reaction score
It's from dbs snappy deal

??? how do i know if the phone from dbs snappy deal got warranty card/ receipt or not?

When it is delivered to you, check?? If no warranty card/ receipt and cannot register for warranty, sell it at export set prices (usually $150 to $200) off street price.

If got warranty card and receipt, sell it at carousell at around $20-$50 off street price should have takers...If too lazy to do carousell, then take it to hp dealers at Tao Payoh/ Far East Plaza, i think usually they'll take in at $50 to $100 off street price.

Current street price is $1085, i know cos i'm looking for a Gold/Grey set and was checking the various hp shops online prices yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.