[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like a shield team setup. Do post your outcome. I m thinking of switching to Shield for 9Elite too.

One thing about LW though. If the LW skill is shitty, like Liu Bei's, I feel there is no point transcending. Just 'borrow' LW from another officer instead. It'll probably save a lot of resource and pain.

Liubei LW 35% cool down is great for farming. shortens the time during bootloops. it was my main loop officer thus the upgrade

So far i managed elite 9-8 with this set up
caocao lvl 60 1 red star 198k 2*LW 5*costume
Liubei lvl 80 6 redstar 241k 2*LW 5* costume
Zhouyu lv76 6 redstar 265k 3*LW 6*costume

so far i really like shield team with the fast cooldown and extra shield protection. really helps to survive and allows you to simply cast all skills with shields and swap.

i strongly believe with a 6 redstar caocao you can clear everything with 3 stars and even bootloop elite 9-8 effectively.

but CC is too damn hard to get for non $$ spending players like myself.
so i might just train up XHD for farming elite9-8

IMO liu bei lw 4 skill is very good. I waiting to get another 3 lw to transcend them. stage 9 need blue officers to get thru easier.

yea skill 4 is good but i like skill 2 which slows enemy spd by 50%
allows me to cast and run away when it gets tough lol

stone1978

Reaction score
Stage 8 was green officers now stage 9 blue so next will be for red officers. I guess...

Mactraordinare

Reaction score
i strongly believe with a 6 redstar caocao you can clear everything with 3 stars and even bootloop elite 9-8 effectively.

Can clear everything but not 3 stars. My Cao Cao is missing an ATK ring and a 6* costume.

Bootloop on elite 9-8 possible but sometimes also defeated 1 in 20. Cao Cao skills go out too fast and sometimes he use 2-3 skills on 1 group of enemies when the 2 or 3 hit of the 1st skill is enough to kill.

Mactraordinare

Reaction score
After a month of getting rubbish, finally got a 6* SMY LW on Friday, fused SMY on Sat, ZF this morning!

33pAvNG

https://imgur.com/33pAvNG

fizXW6X

https://imgur.com/fizXW6X

SFwEXRC

https://imgur.com/SFwEXRC

Yup and I still can't post pictures haha

Last edited:

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do they still give out gold accessories? Knn i extract few times no gold, until now still not 1 gold in my officers

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can clear everything but not 3 stars. My Cao Cao is missing an ATK ring and a 6* costume.

Bootloop on elite 9-8 possible but sometimes also defeated 1 in 20. Cao Cao skills go out too fast and sometimes he use 2-3 skills on 1 group of enemies when the 2 or 3 hit of the 1st skill is enough to kill.

Thats disappointing to hear. i was looking forward to completing 6redstar CC
altho i do have 6*costume and silver atk ring

After a month of getting rubbish, finally got a 6* SMY LW on Friday, fused SMY on Sat, ZF this morning!

33pAvNG

https://imgur.com/33pAvNG

fizXW6X

https://imgur.com/fizXW6X

SFwEXRC

https://imgur.com/SFwEXRC

Yup and I still can't post pictures haha

thats incredible luck bro.
i played 8 months before i got my first SMY last week.
Still no ZF

really GZ on lucky fusions

I got plenty of gold rings😂

thats just evil..
It was easier to get gold rings when they all had def stats.
i got 2 myself.

but ever since they introduce other stats on the ring.
i ve never ever rolled a gold ring since.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got plenty of gold rings<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:59.9882491186839% 61.98589894242068%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f602"></span></span>

Did you get them during that time event when the rates were higher?

stone1978

Reaction score
Normal time got a few. I got 15 gold bracelets, 9 gold necklaces and 9 gold rings. Long time didn’t do extraction liao bcoz artifacts hard to come by and not cheap. Also not all officers got chance to use.

Did you get them during that time event when the rates were higher?

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u have a problem autolooping 9-8 hard? My app keeps crashing after 2-3 runs. Can only loop 9-8 normal without crashing.

i m looping 9-8 hard w/o problems

I loop 9-8 elite no problem, only 9-10 elite will kick me out a few times

are you using XHD to loop 9-8 elite??
what 's the timing like?

my ZY 273k loops 9-8 hard 1m40s to 2min15s so far
elite 9-8 about 2min to 2.5min

stone1978

Reaction score
Yes xhd. Almost 2mins. Loop on normal time only.

i m looping 9-8 hard w/o problems

are you using XHD to loop 9-8 elite??
what 's the timing like?

my ZY 273k loops 9-8 hard 1m40s to 2min15s so far
elite 9-8 about 2min to 2.5min

eunicekoh

Reaction score
Crystal stone for 1 red legendary

Hi,

1)Have anyone use crystal stone for 1 red or 2 red star legendary before? will the random legendary weapon be 1 or 2 red star after you use the crystal stone? or reset to normal 6 yellow star?

2) also after using the crystal stone, will the stats be resetted? or remain gold as per previous one?

Please advise.

stone1978

Reaction score
u try liao let us know

Hi,

1)Have anyone use crystal stone for 1 red or 2 red star legendary before? will the random legendary weapon be 1 or 2 red star after you use the crystal stone? or reset to normal 6 yellow star?

2) also after using the crystal stone, will the stats be resetted? or remain gold as per previous one?

Please advise.

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fPf7r1s.jpg

cIX6qur.jpg

Since when was there SMY costume???

Sneaky nexon empowering PTW players stealthily

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.