Most used features on Apple Watch?

hanz170

Reaction score
How useful is it for GPS driving in the City? I intended to use GPS mostly for overseas trip purposes, like getting to places of interest either by walking or driving etc..

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Workout, swim, movement, stand, heart rate.

I have 6 watches, this is the cheapest and most useful. I hardly use others anymore. No wonder Apple Watch is the #1 watch co in the world.

Last edited:

mackie8

Reaction score
Is there a facebook messenger notif on apple watch?

Maybe u can suggest uselful apps.. thankss

New apple user here

Windowlover

Reaction score
Can WhatsApp notification in IWatch ? Plan to make a purchase for Christmas’s gift.

Ahkunkun

Reaction score
Can receive notifications and quick reply whatsapp. Cannot create new message

nicepal

Reaction score
It's referring to the Apple Watch..

As there is iPhone & iPad, initially people are quite used to calling it the iWatch... but they are intact known as Apple Watch... ;)

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's referring to the Apple Watch..

As there is iPhone & iPad, initially people are quite used to calling it the iWatch... but they are intact known as Apple Watch... ;)

yeah i know, just trying to trigger the thought of skepticism, whether one could realise not to anyhow change the name of the model of a brand. its just too inappropriate considering its a product of elegance. right?

:D

nicepal

Reaction score
Odd that until today there is no official WhatsApp standalone app on the watch.

Not sure if this WatchChat app is good. $0.99
https://appadvice.com/app/watchchat-for-whatsapp/1299535391

I am sure Apple will want to block it for a while more so that those who own the AW will use their message instead. Seems apple product has cycle of initial open to use their native app or features on their own devices, then slowly open up to other app maker to use those features.

I would wait for whatsapp to develop other than using other maker’s app to link to whatsapp. Unless there is really a need to reply from AW.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I am sure Apple will want to block it for a while more so that those who own the AW will use their message instead. Seems apple product has cycle of initial open to use their native app or features on their own devices, then slowly open up to other app maker to use those features.

I would wait for whatsapp to develop other than using other maker’s app to link to whatsapp. Unless there is really a need to reply from AW.

Agree on that point.
So far, contented just being able to reply to WhatsApp notifications on watch. Pretty decent.

Windowlover

Reaction score
Siri cannot talk in Apple Watch ? Actually it is workable as I also feel it seldom use. :s22::s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.