Google Pixel 2 and XL 2 accessories thread

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the glue will defect the screen if remove it for Whitestone. Just don't feel comfortable pour glue and stick the glass on it.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL Panda using GAGT
Its waxy and oily once you puncture a cured film of adhesive it becomes uhu glue texture.

PITA to clean but wsd on my dad's S8 worked well. Make sure you use the speaker stickers to prevent the adhesive from leaking into your speakers

shichuanhua

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Aukey having some quality issue lately :s13:
Their cable failed benson leung's test

Ps i calculate my cost wrongly :X

Last edited:

joekhoo

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get full coverage curved TPU or PET film screen protector for Pixel 2 XL?
The ones I have gotten so far all don't curve in to cover the curved screen. So all 4 sides don't stick to the screen and become dust collection points.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who wants screen protector and cover for their hp can consider mobilite jimmy

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the soft plastic kind of sp from imak. See how it goes.

Shinji_U

Master Member
Reaction score
I just watapp him he still do meet up. I can pm u his no
Please do PM me. I rather pay for someone to apply it for me then I applying it myself knowing that my hands and legs can be quite chicken sometimes. xD

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.