[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

Ophelia2106

Reaction score
are you characters all fully transcended (6 redstars for all 3)

are your characters all full geared?
gold 6* wep/armor/artifects/accessories
3redstar LW + 6* costumes?

Which campaign are you have problem with??

imo your setup has the same flaw as mine, which maybe the missing blue element officer.

i think your liubei stats is spectacular. but probably wont make a diff in chap 9.

i swap out my LB to ZY just for chap 9, altho i ve got 2 x 2redstar LW and 1x 3redstar LW for my 3 main campaign officers

Yes, full officer transcend, max LW/costume, full gems equipments. 😢 i thought he is the one. The other two is with LW 2 red star and 1 red stars. Very unlucky with the LW forging.

No luck with Nat 5 gold officers. Blue officer are all Nat 3. ZY, never meet him before. Really envy you guy with all the good officers.

Cannot go further then Elite 9-5 (you are right)

Last edited:

IversonGarnett

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, full officer transcend, max LW/costume, full gems equipments. 😢 i thought he is the one.

No luck with Nat 5 gold officers. Blue officer are all Nat 3. ZY, never meet him before. Really envy you guy with all the good officers.

Cannot go further then Elite 9-5 (you are right)

You likely still lack 2 things that maybe essential for allowing almost any officer to complete chapt9e, gold attack ring and lots of 6* sapphires in your gear.....

Ophelia2106

Reaction score
You likely still lack 2 things that maybe essential for allowing almost any officer to complete chapt9e, gold attack ring and lots of 6* sapphires in your gear.....

Rare rare rare, I am a no pay $$$ player too.

But with your advice, I managed to clear till elite 9-9 (no full stars). But 9-10 (SMY) hahahahahahaha

BLUE is not my color.

stone1978

Reaction score
Power LiU Bei😱😱😱
Stage 9 is mainly for blue officers imo.
My GYP atk 14k+ doesn’t help much only my XHD can endure and duel most damage and if u have -25% def blue officers lugi better.

Biggest problem is my Lui Bei, 15.5k Atk 90k HP 10k Def still s**t in every thing. Any way to improve? Stage 9 is element issue - I will live with it. Any advise would be really helpful.

😜 Something diff from stone1978 offer would be even more helpful, although I fully agreed 😜

Last edited:

Mactraordinare

Reaction score
Power LiU Bei😱😱😱
Stage 9 is mainly for blue officers imo.
My GYP atk 14k+ doesn’t help much only my XHD can endure and duel most damage and if u have -25% def blue officers lugi better.

XHD with GYP +25% ATK as leader takes 2mins to clear elite 9-8?

stone1978

Reaction score
mFEyOAD.jpg

XHD with GYP +25% ATK as leader takes 2mins to clear elite 9-8?

booster888

Reaction score
Yup... attk rings are a must for chapt 9... actually silver ones are okay too... the stats dun differ much...

IversonGarnett

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup... attk rings are a must for chapt 9... actually silver ones are okay too... the stats dun differ much...

Yes silver ones and gold ones should have about only 200 atk difference. It's not too much but still significant to some. it's like having an additional 6* ruby.

Mactraordinare

Reaction score
Yes silver ones and gold ones should have about only 200 atk difference. It's not too much but still significant to some. it's like having an additional 6* ruby.

Yup, I just got my first atk ring (silver) and it shaved off 10secs on elite 8-9 for me. LOG still stuck at 207 cos the last stage is 2 green enemies lol

I3iWmf7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/I3iWmf7.jpg

Last edited:

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys theres an error i think

instead of 3X coins, there's 3X EXP now.
faster loop!

IversonGarnett

Master Member
Reaction score
Then maybe got chance can clear tomorrow. haha

I'm curious, how fast can water ZF clear elite 9-8?

1:40 on average, his skill's long animation time is a hindrance. Even if I cheated my run with Gy and LuBu in tow, it will only go down to about 1.20+.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.