No more Amazon free shipping potentially

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome to thread number 20+. This has been discussed on EDMW for the past 2 weeks also.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome to thread number 20+. This has been discussed on EDMW for the past 2 weeks also.

Ah, I don't go to EDMW. Apologies on this. Anyway, I recently bought stuff on Black Friday, but don't have issues with the free shipping. So I thought it was something new.

widman01

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really no free shipping..

i just realize... last week still able to check out...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried to checkout some items, the Free Amazon Global Shipping option does not appear. Perhaps need some time for system to update?

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not many good deals from prime now usa. But I like the reduced $60 min for free shipping (with prime membership) although all items will be charged in sgd equivalent.

taytehni

Reaction score
Well there are some items available on amazon prime also, shipped from US, if you click on the international tab at the bottom. It has free shipping above 60sgd

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Well there are some items available on amazon prime also, shipped from US, if you click on the international tab at the bottom. It has free shipping above 60sgd

and it's 7-9 days delivery... which is much faster than FSSG

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
End of FSSG...

American e-commerce giant Amazon launched its Prime membership programme for Singapore on Wednesday (Dec 6), ending a four-year period of free shipping to the Republic.

Under the Free AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping option, shoppers in Singapore and Mexico were previously eligible for free international shipping with a minimum order of US$125 for qualifying merchandise.

But with the launch of Amazon Prime, "unlimited free international shipping will now be exclusively a Prime member benefit moving forward", Amazon told The Straits Times.

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-singapore-ends-free-shipping-for-non-members

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me confused....so now is totally no free shipping? Or pay $2.90/month membership and gets free shipping for any item in USA amazon store? Or this free shipping on for singapore prime App Store?

Really not interested in this prime Store singapore.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me confused....so now is totally no free shipping? Or pay $2.90/month membership and gets free shipping for any item in USA amazon store? Or this free shipping on for singapore prime App Store?

Really not interested in this prime Store singapore.

No free shipping from Amazon U.S. web site.

Join Singapore Prime and get free shipping on items from Amazon U.S. only if they are on Prime Now and more than S$60.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No free shipping from Amazon U.S. web site.

Join Singapore Prime and get free shipping on items from Amazon U.S. only if they are on Prime Now and more than S$60.

Zzz....selection not as many as USA store and pricing also not as competitive....was already disappointed over these when it was launched here and now this removal of fssg...Sianz Sianz sianz

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zzz....selection not as many as USA store and pricing also not as competitive....was already disappointed over these when it was launched here and now this removal of fssg...Sianz Sianz sianz

Pricing is local rather than Amazon US.

Prime Video is also nowhere near Netflix standard and much less programmes even compared to Amazon US Prime Video.

I will probably cancel Prime membership when the trial period ends.

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see only evga 1080ti sc hybrid is worth it at $1116, cheaper than stock 1080ti here and international warranty.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see only evga 1080ti sc hybrid is worth it at $1116, cheaper than stock 1080ti here and international warranty.

I am not sure if you factored in GST since it is over 400 SGD and taxable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.