Anytime Fitness Thread

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True Fit at Ang Mo Kio in Grassroots' club offers $69 per month with 12 months contract. Just opened on the 15th November 2017. No joining or enrolment fee at the moment.

PM me for more infor

24 hours also ???:s11::s11::s11::s11:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
before 30day is up??? a few tried their key dun allow them to enter.

even that time when nex was close for reno, i help a few of the nex member who have not end their 30 days into the gym i am at ( of cos with the approval of the manager that is )

probably this part is where each outlet can close one eye.allow others to enter.

Joffany

Reaction score
Hello, just asking. I'm planning to cancel my AF membership (12 months up already). Can I just email the outlet to cancel my membership or do I have to go down personally to do so? Does anyone know?

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, just asking. I'm planning to cancel my AF membership (12 months up already). Can I just email the outlet to cancel my membership or do I have to go down personally to do so? Does anyone know?

Should be can. I sms-ed the manager that I wanted to cancel and he processed it for me.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Checked. Northpoijt city opening end march

Srs ah???
Tot opened liao.
Website all look ready alrdy, wif so many yandao Trainers siol
http://anytimefitness.sg/gyms/SG-0054/yishun-northpoint-city-north-east-768019

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.