Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 4

Leave No Men Behind

song la u. me this week is 3rd week. another one week to play. Total 4wks lo

dont know leh.. i just nice 1 month old with uber liao..

so far every week got do 1 trip receive $125 liao..

maybe first month nia, then next week i dont have liao..

see DEN, every week got this same quest bo.. since he joined last week i think

Peach Tea

I always see the price of justgrab cheaper than grabcar.
Have people book grabcar?

kkt1974

Now no more incentives shown in my uber apps as had not drive for them about 3 or more mths....how to reactivate again as think of drive uber as grab too much...up from 120 trips to 140 n then 160...can't achieve so no incentives for this week...depend on fare ....die....

liquidh

If Uber exits Singapore, can you imagine what's going to happen to incentives. Poof, gone, no more!

Now no more incentives shown in my uber apps as had not drive for them about 3 or more mths....how to reactivate again as think of drive uber as grab too much...up from 120 trips to 140 n then 160...can't achieve so no incentives for this week...depend on fare ....die....

amad12

Pass by the tanjong pagar road accident today. shoes flew off. Sigh. Suspect drunk driver.

just wanna check, anyone renting from LCR here dare to go to JB to buy groceries? Im not talking about pumping petrol. Maybe go Giant or something like that?

liquidh

If it is not allowed then you better don't risk it.

Pass by the tanjong pagar road accident today. shoes flew off. Sigh. Suspect drunk driver.

just wanna check, anyone renting from LCR here dare to go to JB to buy groceries? Im not talking about pumping petrol. Maybe go Giant or something like that?

Normal day

I checked with them before, insurance coverage till JB but not beyond. So is fine but play safe personally reconfirm with them.

Leave No Men Behind

Is common....

3E3pllN.jpg

$2k in pocket this week

Taxi driver also cannot earn $2k in 4 days

Solid lah. Just in 4 days. Gotta drive safely ya.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.