The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So my 4th season transfer window just closed.

3h1uGyp.png

igO5Tl6.png

My replacement for Dalbert, Valencia really left back factory :vijayadmin:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many illogical things...

Firstly Gagliardini and Pinamonti comes to me asking to join City cause they pay higher wages. These 2 of them are young Italians who are the core of my team, of course I would like to keep them at all costs, so I broke my wage structure and promised the both of them I would offer their requested wages immediately.

I offered contract to Gagliardini, he signed without much negotiation, but when i tried to offer to Pinamonti, the game says he felt the previous conversation didn't went well and he totally refused to talk/nego??? :s22:

Now I'm just hoping the window ends and the interest wears off and he realises his mistake and make a U-turn and remove the unhappy status :vijayadmin:

Next I have Felice D'Amico, a wonderkid who requested to join Chelsea cause they offer big wages as well. I feel that he isn't that good potentially, and Chelsea offered absurd amount of money so I accepted their bid. But ridiculously he rejected Chelsea's contract, and now I have a redundant player in my squad who nobody even wants to loan :s22:

the pinamonti one i believe should be a bug instead.

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious...is there anywhere to get the game cheaper than it is on Steam now? Or best bet to wait fro Steam sale?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious...is there anywhere to get the game cheaper than it is on Steam now? Or best bet to wait fro Steam sale?

Can check the price of steam games sellers at the bazaar but they need a new steam account for them to gift you. Otherwise, wait for steam sale lor.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is a joke... my penalties have been taken by players with penalty taking 15/16.

Now its mid Feb 2021 in my game, I have been awarded 5 penalties in the league and missed all. Wow :vijayadmin:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow 4th season, my youth intake, my head of youth dev told me that this Singaporean could possibly be one of the best players of his generation :eek:

Ck3WL7A.png

Then back in 2019 I took in another Singaporean winger.
tKcBQZ4.png

Now 2 years has passed, developing nicely....
3UuclSK.png

tyjtht

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Played the demo, Salah and mane is slower than the defenders. Something wrong with the game?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has the gameplay really improve quite abit in the latest patch? Haven't played since the new patch as I'm hooked on the new Captain Tsubasa game on my phone.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yup improved quite alot plus I'm used to 2018's interface now, a lot more playable for me.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I give up playing fm. Computer always manage to sign players cheaper than us. Lol! Not realistic. Game is rigged!

I have to agree with this. Knn players I track long long they keep refusing to drop price or something. Then I gave up and then suddenly I saw the dude completed a cheap move to another AI club......

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with this. Knn players I track long long they keep refusing to drop price or something. Then I gave up and then suddenly I saw the dude completed a cheap move to another AI club......

Hahahahaha. I used wolves and wanted to sign callum Wilson. They wanted 60 plus million so cannot buy loh. Then crystal palace sign him for 30 plus. Lmao. I got Europa league also never help.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I realised something very weird.

For some reason all my regens in my first team, their skin colour all become black/brown after many seasons in my team. :vijayadmin:

wtf is this :vijayadmin: Or Italy sun too strong all become tanned :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.