Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u dont really need a car, then just scrap it when coe expires ba.

i think most busty girls usually dont care if u own or dun own a car... just pay rm189 can already... :(

@.@

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was looking at Stepwagon, odyssey and freed. :o All too expensive. :o Now I just take MRT and bus. :o Only weekend driving. :o I do servicing because I am prepare to drive to Thailand. :o

Standby a bottle of coolant and tyre patch sealant.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get ATF in sgp for Kia Cerato V2? No need good ones from Stockists. Cos another 6months left to run only. Pls advise

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was looking at Stepwagon, odyssey and freed. :o All too expensive. :o Now I just take MRT and bus. :o Only weekend driving. :o I do servicing because I am prepare to drive to Thailand. :o

may be can consider weekend car ba... :( i like the new odyssey. a lot of room. the new model looks nice too.

iirc when u reach the border, u need to buy additional car insurance to drive on thai roads... but that was many years ago... may be now no need...

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get ATF in sgp for Kia Cerato V2? No need good ones from Stockists. Cos another 6months left to run only. Pls advise

Just use whatever the workshop have - they usually carry cheapo type of ATF as well.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Snipfer, i would like to purchase and send to acma for labor together with oil change etc. Wana cut costs as much as possible. 6months nyah.:(

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
may be can consider weekend car ba... :( i like the new odyssey. a lot of room. the new model looks nice too.

iirc when u reach the border, u need to buy additional car insurance to drive on thai roads... but that was many years ago... may be now no need...

Yeah I went to view the odyssey too. :o Looking at 7 seater model. :o Really feel great. :o Stepwagon also not bad. :o The last is Freed which is lowest class but practical. :o I am still considering if I should renew COE or just give up driving totally. :o

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Snipfer, i would like to purchase and send to acma for labor together with oil change etc. Wana cut costs as much as possible. 6months nyah.:(

I remember WS usually charges $6 - $8 per L. Or you can call transglober and check the price for ATF

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to buy own guild for atf but dunno what type. Saw a few at giant.
U driving cerato v2 is what type. Forte sedan koup ah.
Or the older type

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to buy own guild for atf but dunno what type. Saw a few at giant.
U driving cerato v2 is what type. Forte sedan koup ah.
Or the older type

Gear fluid just need to know your car is auto transmission or CVT.

CVT will cost more and cannot put in normal ATF (auto transmission fluid)

If normal ATF just get the Toyota ATF from transglober.

E2xCI1Cl.png

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gear fluid just need to know your car is auto transmission or CVT.

CVT will cost more and cannot put in normal ATF (auto transmission fluid)

If normal ATF just get the Toyota ATF from transglober.

E2xCI1Cl.png

wah cheaper than mine toyota ws atf... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.