Official GTA 5 Thread

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from Everytime I See You, My ❤ Skip A Beat /\/\/\_____/\/\/ using GAGT

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Steam now having 50% discount for Gta v, just bought it last night. Haven't try the game yet. Just wondering for those street racing game, newbies with new cars play sure lose one isit? Need grind for money mod car sui sui then take part in street races?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steam now having 50% discount for Gta v, just bought it last night. Haven't try the game yet. Just wondering for those street racing game, newbies with new cars play sure lose one isit? Need grind for money mod car sui sui then take part in street races?
I very long didn't play, but I roughly remember that mod are for appearance.

Go save up for better car as you cannot tune the car.

Sent from Everytime I See You, My ❤ Skip A Beat /\/\/\_____/\/\/ using GAGT

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heist earn can earn more money than mission, provided there is no restart on heist

Sent from :bandit:
Stay low Move fast !
Shoot first Die last !
One shot One kill !
No luck Pure skill !!
:s17: using GAGT

_BIack

Reaction score
Hi, is there still any SG crews or active players?

Purchased quite a long time ago, but my laptop was scrub during that period. Now that I've a better desktop, I'm seeking active SG players and crew to join and play together.

My IGN is Ted.De.Teddy.

or should we start a name list for active players? :)

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GTA V still alive? Thinking of hooting now at fanatical at ard SGD25 :(

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy only if you have people to play together with.

Sent from :bandit:
Stay low Move fast !
Shoot first Die last !
One shot One kill !
No luck Pure skill !!
:s17: using GAGT

_BIack

Reaction score

Yeah, it's still alive and yes. If you have a group of friends to play with, it's worth hooting it! Unless you don't mind being me previously, because I had a **** comp and couldn't play with my friends previously, and had to play with others now, then you can hoot it too! I made some in-game friends where we play when we're online. :)

PHI TAI HONG

Reaction score
******* fed up with this shithole of a game liao. Joining a 20+ players session may randomly lose connection 7/8 times out of 10 despite internet running as normal. What a weakass framework this game was built on.

Every loading screen even just leaving a hangar is a gamble whether the game will let you exit or bitch out and you'll be kicked to offline. Almost every session will have that 1 chao ah tiong lowlife using all sorts of hacks to pwn all.

Rockstar might as well be forced to be renamed as retardstar, never before played a multiplayer game allowed to be this problematic. Not going to let this autistic game waste more of my precious time already.

PHI TAI HONG

Reaction score

It's alive but i may not urge you to buy, now this game can be very thrilling when all's working ok but half the time you'll run into annoying network-related daiji. Also this game's pc version is infested with ah tiong hackers, be ready for frustration along the way when you get into this game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.