Warframe OPEN WORLD Patch: Plains of Eidolon

Jeanrc

Reaction score
whats the point of leveling anyway? its either campaign and pvp right?

is there a co-op walking around in open world and fight bossess kinda thing? like borderland? or division?

Plains of Eidolon is the open world map. there are boss there. not sure do you need to accept quest to be able to find it. There are more boss in the other planets.
There are 2 type of level. One is your account level which is call Mastery rank, this one determine if you can use what weapon as weapon have mastery rank level limit. Mastery rank also determine some other stuff like how many trade you can trade per day and other stuff.
Second kind of level is your weapon, warframe and pet level. Higher level mean you can have more points to use more mods to power up your weapon or warframe or pet. Max level for all this is lv30. You can use orokin catalyst/etc to double the point.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Plains of Eidolon is the open world map. there are boss there. not sure do you need to accept quest to be able to find it. There are more boss in the other planets.
There are 2 type of level. One is your account level which is call Mastery rank, this one determine if you can use what weapon as weapon have mastery rank level limit. Mastery rank also determine some other stuff like how many trade you can trade per day and other stuff.
Second kind of level is your weapon, warframe and pet level. Higher level mean you can have more points to use more mods to power up your weapon or warframe or pet. Max level for all this is lv30. You can use orokin catalyst/etc to double the point.

thank you for explaining. looks like just need keep playing and learn stuff..

currently just go in campaign..run shoot end run shoot end run shoot end :s22:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thank you for explaining. looks like just need keep playing and learn stuff..

currently just go in campaign..run shoot end run shoot end run shoot end :s22:

follow iflynn's guide on youtube, its really well done.
I in office can't link for you.:o

edit1: found the link fr fb: www.youtube.com/user/xiFlynn

edit2: suddenly my office can surf youtube here's the link

Last edited:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno leh. i havent repeat any missions before.

if i play open slot, players will jus come in and play for me:s13:

but how come after the boss, they can wrap so fast to the entrance? abort mission? everytime everyone have to wait for me:s22:

LOL.....you should go youtube watch the cartoon, "100days of warframe" damn funny.:s13:

lets keep this thread alive:s12:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
damn. wasted my credit getting Boltor blueprint. it is a reward at the junction at Venus towards Mercury :sad:

nvm. 4 more hours to go :s13:

next time have to look carefully.

i gotten all the Rhino blueprints le. the mats need to get from other planets :s22:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn. wasted my credit getting Boltor blueprint. it is a reward at the junction at Venus towards Mercury :sad:

nvm. 4 more hours to go :s13:

next time have to look carefully.

i gotten all the Rhino blueprints le. the mats need to get from other planets :s22:

wow u really fast hand fast leg......suitable for this game hahah:s13:

u using controller or keyboard?

i find that i prefer controller, coz the crouch button is "ctrl" abit awkward for me to press...thinking if i shud go buy a mouse with more buttons or juz continue with my ps4 controller.

those on the fence can see the new 2017 review.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wow u really fast hand fast leg......suitable for this game hahah:s13:

u using controller or keyboard?

i find that i prefer controller, coz the crouch button is "ctrl" abit awkward for me to press...thinking if i shud go buy a mouse with more buttons or juz continue with my ps4 controller.

those on the fence can see the new 2017 review.
i using keyboard & mouse. i was playing melee all the way. :s22:
until you provided the Vectis promo code. bow and arrow too slow. but stealthy.
let's see if Boltor is good enough. got a feeling i will go back to Vectis. i can insta kill on headshot with that weapon.

i don't like having to hold 'F' to switch to melee stance.

i believe the game is designed for console in mind. i play very slow liao. i have got no idea what is happening most of the time :s22:

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
101% KB and mouse for me. I'm a true blue pc gamer, will feel super awkward with controller.

Aim better with mouse.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i using keyboard & mouse. i was playing melee all the way. :s22:
until you provided the Vectis promo code. bow and arrow too slow. but stealthy.
let's see if Boltor is good enough. got a feeling i will go back to Vectis. i can insta kill on headshot with that weapon.

i don't like having to hold 'F' to switch to melee stance.

i believe the game is designed for console in mind. i play very slow liao. i have got no idea what is happening most of the time :s22:

actually melee stance for what except can block?...
i always have the gun out and hit "E" to melee.....

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
101% KB and mouse for me. I'm a true blue pc gamer, will feel super awkward with controller.

Aim better with mouse.

yup, i nv buy fps for console although i own ps4.

hate using controller to aim,....maybe go look for a multi button mouse... to bind crouch.:s22:

i used to own Razer Naga for play world of warcraft, damn shiok...but spoilt alredi.

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Aim better with mouse.
actually after playing Borderlands on PS3, i can't play Borderlands 2 on PC with keyboard and mouse :s22:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ah. now then i found out Codex station is where the quests are. :)

damn what have i been doing since last week :s22:

Jeanrc

Reaction score
actually melee stance for what except can block?...
i always have the gun out and hit "E" to melee.....

melee weapon has a slot call stance, you can use related stance mod for the weapon u using and it will boost the point you have on that weapon to use higher level mod or more mod. Weapon stance mod also allow you to do combo attack for melee weapon.
You can only do those in melee stance mode.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
melee weapon has a slot call stance, you can use related stance mod for the weapon u using and it will boost the point you have on that weapon to use higher level mod or more mod. Weapon stance mod also allow you to do combo attack for melee weapon.
You can only do those in melee stance mode.

so if i have the gun out even if i got combo and i hit "E" only will be single attacks?

Jeanrc

Reaction score
so if i have the gun out even if i got combo and i hit "E" only will be single attacks?

when i say melee combo, i mean you can do different style of melee attack. example left click twice and right click 3 time will do one style, and using same weapon. left click 5 time will do another style.
Look at this video will greatly understand what i mean.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
December 8, 2017 – Independent Canadian developer and publisher Digital Extremes is proud to announce the three winners of the Warframe Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest. Benjamin Noisette (NihilVX), Ryan Tam (NYx53), and YegorPoustovalov (AQUA5) are the first, second and third place prize winners from the contest that challenged the Warframe community to show their love in trailer form. The winners won $10,000, $3,000, and $1,000, respectively. The three trailers debuted at The Game Awards 2017, held Thursday, December 7, in Los Angeles, Ca.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which mod worth leveling for beginner?

i am doing vitality, the energy shield one and melee damage for now.

i just go around doing the leap attack with the heat sword...lol

i went and bought Logitech G502 mouse, now got many buttons to program haha! :o

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted.

Free vaulted Frost prime and prime weapon with prime trial. Iirc, valid till end of Dec... please check before activating... and also.... for those interested in getting this game, ask some of guys here for referral code. Both players get in game plats which is essential when ur inventory gets bigger...

https://www.warframe.com/freeprime

Those interested and with a twitch account... go link your Warframe account to it. Then activate the prime trial... remember to deactivate it after u got ur frost prime in game.

Last edited:

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
which mod worth leveling for beginner?

i am doing vitality, the energy shield one and melee damage for now.

i just go around doing the leap attack with the heat sword...lol

i went and bought Logitech G502 mouse, now got many buttons to program haha! :o

Beginners get ur health high, can last longer...but without better dmg output, also abit hard to survive. Let’s say, u’re using excal for beginner, go read up how to mod excal.
Those are the mods used for building a good excal.

For effective dmg output... Google Warframe damage 2.0. Each type of enemy have their own weakness... what’s effectively killing the Grineer might not be effectively killing the corpus.

For beginner, best is to use rhino. It’s a tanky frame which can survive some mid level abuse. The frost prime I mentioned above also quite a good one for beginner.

My advice is to spend some cash to buy the plats only if you’re interested in playing long term and If managed to get 50-75% discount on plat purchase. If don’t feel like spending money, but can commit time, go do some relic farming and then farm prime parts to sell for plats.

Recruiting chat is your saviour... sometime if you ask, you will get it...and let ppl know beforehand that you’re new.. need guidance... if not they will abort the mission halfway and gg...

One useful site: https://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

U can’t see alert/invasion if the planet not available to you. Can check this site and if there’s any orokin catalyst, reactor or forma blueprint as reward for alert or invasion. Go to the recruiting tab. Type LF taxi to e.g forma alert. LF= looking for. These 3 items are essential to building a stronger Warframe n weapon.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.