Looking for iMac expert on SSD replacement

jupiter12

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone has experience or providing service on opening up iMac for SSD replacement?

Willing to pay a fee to learn from you.

hkwaycc

Reaction score
Is your iMac still under warranty?

I was thinking to do this before, at the end I bought a Samsung T3 512G USB HD, reinstall with MacOS, so far has been 11 months still work great.

So this could be Plan B for you, just in case.

softbunlet

Reaction score
You can look for Patrick at SimplyMac, he did a good job with my Mac Mini and does iMacs too.

yodajedi01

Reaction score
You can look for Patrick at SimplyMac, he did a good job with my Mac Mini and does iMacs too.

YEA, if you are not sure how to charge or upgrade your iMac.
It best to let Patrick (SimplyMac) do it.
It very tricky remove the LCD panel from the iMac thank to the strong double-sided adhesive that Apple is using.

--nghh--

Reaction score
Yes, Patrick is the man! You can find him at simplymac.sg
He can come to your place (for a small transport fee) or you can bring your iMac to his place in Bukit Panjang.
He can even sit there as he go through the step-by-step removal and installation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.