HWZ GoPro users

i5e17k

Reaction score
Have ordered mine... total paid 580/-
Local warranty set from OST

Delivering to my office tomorrow... very excited !

Thanks for the tip on 10.10 coupon. Unfortunately I missed the boat. Also missed the depavali promo.. So now waiting if 11.11 got similar coupon.

Just wondering how you can get the total paid 580.. Any tip to share. From what I knew -

OST selling for 750 - 100 coupon - 15 gift card discount - 15 shop coupon - 5 qpoint -> Total: 615..?

Also, can you confirm that OST set got local and International warranty?

Thanks for sharing!

i5e17k

Reaction score
Hi guys, whats the best and reasonably priced SD cards for your gopro? Looking at 128gb cards but they seems quite expensive. How much recording time do you get from your SD cards?

I bought 128 GB Samsung EVO SELECT from Amazon for USD 45 -> works out to be around $60-$65 with card fee etc.

Read that it's really 100MB/s read and 90 MB/s write. Also quite a few people saying it works with gopro 6. Will give it a try once I get the camera.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Micr...41h%2B73%2BX4qL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on 10.10 coupon. Unfortunately I missed the boat. Also missed the depavali promo.. So now waiting if 11.11 got similar coupon.

Just wondering how you can get the total paid 580.. Any tip to share. From what I knew -

OST selling for 750 - 100 coupon - 15 gift card discount - 15 shop coupon - 5 qpoint -> Total: 615..?

Also, can you confirm that OST set got local and International warranty?

Thanks for sharing!

Hello there,
There’s a button at TOP right to “follow” as member
I didn’t get the $15/- shop coupon.... I click shop voucher and gotten 6% fellow discount. That’s about $45/- off

Set is local warranty... I have up to 2 months to register online with Streamcast.

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing to share about the GoPro hero 6.... don’t activate the voice control function.
Even in off mode, it will drain the battery when not in use.... probably this function put the cam in standby mode.

raindrp

Reaction score
GoPro Hero 6 Firmware

Anyone updated his/her GoPro Hero 6 firmware to 1.51? Any issues with it? Read online that the new firmware alot of issues.

cloudangel

Reaction score

gummybear89

Master Member
Reaction score
Where's the cheapest place to get a GoPro HERO5 Black now?

Best I've seen is $469 on Lazada with international warranty

flyhigh777

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone bought the Remo any issue ? I bought one cannot turn on cannot charge. Read there is a issue. Wonder if it is manufacturing fault by patches. Will the smart remote better ? Want to buy either one for my hero 6.

pwnies5600

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone bought the Remo any issue ? I bought one cannot turn on cannot charge. Read there is a issue. Wonder if it is manufacturing fault by patches. Will the smart remote better ? Want to buy either one for my hero 6.

Email or live chat with gopro support. They are very nice people, just RMA my hero 5 that had a screen issue even though it was out of warranty.

ckh98258

Reaction score
Received my hero 6 today. Any advice from hero 6 users whether stick to default firmware v1.0 or to update to current v1.6? I checked out youtube seems like v1.6 also got some problem.

kaby

Reaction score
Gopro International Warranty

I know this has been asked numerous times.

But I still don't understand the difference between international warranty and local warranty.

And also, why internal warranty versions are cheaper than local warranty versions.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.