=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ability to dream big is a beautiful thing, crushing their dreams cause it's fun is a terrible thing to do.

Still rmb rast time in sch.. physics teacher kp me. If you don't buck up, you will be the stepping stones for people to step on. I am like wtf lo :vijayadmin:

My ang moh not that powderful, but I don't think that is the correct way to use 'stepping stones'.. :s22:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Credit to buddy.

Swaggy ha :s12:

d6vF4YQ.jpg

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gda should be coming soon liao. My beloved IOI.

2018 will be held at oppai's fave manila.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talk about terrible Knets, Sinkie even worst.

The ability to dream big is a beautiful thing, crushing their dreams cause it's fun is a terrible thing to do.

Sinkapoor ish doom

Although moi dont support sinkie pwn sinkie but this group really cmi leh..

The approach right from the start already wrong riao. What debut as singapore's first kpop group :s22:

What they are doing is more like a dance group that do kpop dance covers. This sounds more okay and normal as there are actually already many out there. :s22:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The king is doing fine.. but she needs to feed her members.. so we need to support them! :s12:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's better than your fans able to fanchant at your fanmeet?

Sing-a-long! :love:

Glad that Dreamcatcher quit Mixnine. They don't need that bullsheet competition.

They got lots of Fangirls! and Fanprincess :o

Woah wadafug dreamcatcher please dont ever come sinkieland arbo confirm sure disappointed :s22:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... please come at least once. I want to see them!

Jiu and the others looked so happy during the performances, I'm sure they are surprised that Brazilian fans can sing-a-long. And yah, come SG sure don't want to come back again. :o

Go korea see them so they dont be disappointed by sinkie :s13:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What? Seulgi and yeri wanted desktops on wi :s13:

Come gor gor zhng for chiu :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.