Reaction score
Lazada AW3 sale
38mm $448
42mm $498

$32 capped voucher fully redeem
Left 5% Liveup rebate and ShopBack rebate

PetPet

Reaction score
Looks like there's no news on LTE Apple Watch despite the launch of the new iMac Pro :(

sdchew

Reaction score
Sigh.. I also waiting for one of the telco in Singapore to launch AW3. Would be great to get a 38mm for my kid. Easier to reach him in school and don't need a find. Probably can use Find my friends to locate him too. Ha!

hittoxlj

Reaction score
Sigh.. I also waiting for one of the telco in Singapore to launch AW3. Would be great to get a 38mm for my kid. Easier to reach him in school and don't need a find. Probably can use Find my friends to locate him too. Ha!

my gf was happy that i bought her an iphone, but she didnt know i wanna track her.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score

wow! Thats a heavy investment (and a rather daring one).
You do realise that with LTE turned on, the watch can only last bout 3hours.

I suspect and assume there are easier chinese brand wearables that can fullfill your requirement. With actual SIM slots, and much cheaper.

sdchew

Reaction score
wow! Thats a heavy investment (and a rather daring one).
You do realise that with LTE turned on, the watch can only last bout 3hours.

I suspect and assume there are easier chinese brand wearables that can fullfill your requirement. With actual SIM slots, and much cheaper.

Yeah but I'm a little concern on the SAR rating on Chinese brand wearable. Keep in mind these things do emit quite some strong RF signals.

mackie8

Reaction score
guys im planning to sell my japan LTE set nike 42mm ..
moved to pixel 2 so i cant use it...
just PM me.. giving a good price for it..

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Fried tried to grab a AW3 LTE @ BIC earlier today. Salesperson told him it was locked to a telco and refused to sell.

sdchew

Reaction score
What’s BIC?

It’s the name of a famous electronics shop in Japan. The other famous one is Yodobashi.

Anyway I’m happy like bird that I recently won an Apple Watch Series 3 in a company lucky draw :s12:

Last edited:

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Kinda amazed at the battery life of the AW3 LTE. 86% since early morning full charge. Few calls, regular notifications. No LTE (obviously).

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fried tried to grab a AW3 LTE @ BIC earlier today. Salesperson told him it was locked to a telco and refused to sell.

erm why dun u go dirctly to Apple store?
My friend help me bought the stainless steel model with Applecare.

Although they ask alot of question and also say function not available in SG.

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm why dun u go dirctly to Apple store?
My friend help me bought the stainless steel model with Applecare.

Although they ask alot of question and also say function not available in SG.

anyone using the stainless steel LTE AW3? Seems local cannot find at all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.