Google Pixel 2 and XL 2 accessories thread

iron2000

Reaction score
Just notice the temper glass I got from Revelion for Pixel 2 not XL doesn't have the cut-out for the proximity sensor.

Got any physical shops in SG got sel Pixel 2 not XL TGSP with the cut-out?

Or the Pixel 2 good enough to use without screen protector?

al_aiden

Reaction score
Anyone knows what’s a decent screen protector to get for the 2 XL? Doesn’t have to be fully edge to edge. Just want to have some form of protection. Thanks!!!!

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what’s a decent screen protector to get for the 2 XL? Doesn’t have to be fully edge to edge. Just want to have some form of protection. Thanks!!!!

From Revelion qoo10, you can buy a Imak case. There is a free SP. My wife and I are using it. Good enough for us.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh, where did u see this. went thru his entire google+ thread only could find reviews on Aukey cables and portable chargers, not this wall plug.

wah how did you bring this in! saw aukey.life only ships within malaysia

qoo10. local aukey just brought in this model recently.

iron2000

Reaction score
How many not using screen protector with their Pixel 2/XL ?

I see the screen so nice without the screen protector lines/edges.
But what if it scratches (but my N5X is fine for months without screen protector) what if it cracks (had impact damage on my N5X no crack on glass but the LCD beneath the glass kenna, some black leakage-like damage).

Beauty vs protection :p

XiangKaPager

Reaction score
I'm not using screen protector right now. Haha. Wait for market to have a good tgsp then put.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using his TGSP now. it's decent I guess. better than some of those cheaper ones selling on qoo10.

been using it for almost a week, still no sign of dust between the TGSP and the screen. so I guess that's a good point.

I do experience some clicking at the corners where maybe the adhesive doesn't adhere properly but my guess is that it's quite common for these kind of TGSP that only has adhesive on the edges.

if you're willing to wait, I'd rather you hang on till the whitestone dome releases it's TGSP for the Pixel 2 XL. should be coming out on the 20th on Amazon.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Thought I was alone.

Could be due to your casing design too.

The TGSP sits well with the official fabric case but not so much in my experience with the Ringke Fusion.

I usually use without TGSP and in the past without casing but after good reviews on Jimmy's TGSP thought I'd give it a try.

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
US Apple shop pricing... in USD. Have not included tax. :s22:

IMG_20171208_135942.jpg

Looks like getting the Cygnett USB C with PD powerbank from Aus is slightly cheaper.

20k_Black_1_with_CES_honour_1024x1024.jpg

iron2000

Reaction score
For those looking for physical store with Pixel 2 TGSP and cases can try Moby @ Far East.

The TGSP is almost full face with black borders, case-friendly and got dots matrix.
But quite expensive.

Theres Ringke and Spigen cases there.

Also got the charging stuff, didn't look closely as my Anker charger already doing the job well.

fevern0va

Reaction score
For those looking for physical store with Pixel 2 TGSP and cases can try Moby @ Far East.

The TGSP is almost full face with black borders, case-friendly and got dots matrix.
But quite expensive.

Theres Ringke and Spigen cases there.

Also got the charging stuff, didn't look closely as my Anker charger already doing the job well.

Got the name and price of the tgsp?

iron2000

Reaction score
Got the name and price of the tgsp?
Was told its the AmazingThings brand the price is $30.
Proximity sensor not covered, has hole for front camera.

---

Anyone knows if there will be a Nilkin Nature TPU case for the Pixel 2?
I find Ringke and the Spigen lookalike cases too thick, makes the Pixel 2 bigger and thicker than my Nexus 5X in case.

Last edited:

joekhoo

Reaction score
Should try imak tpu case from taobao. It's ridiculously thin

---

I find Ringke and the Spigen lookalike cases too thick, makes the Pixel 2 bigger and thicker than my Nexus 5X in case.

temytemy

Reaction score

---

I thought liquid crystal case for Spigen is verrryyyy thin?

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone using Intellishield or Spigen Glas TGSP?
how's your experience?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.