Which tablet can be used as the main screen for tvbox??

kimin0211

Reaction score
as mentioned in title, I would like to have a portable device to watch live tv from my tvbox.

Any suggestions?

I noted that most of the tablets and pads has hdmi output. I need a portable device which has hdmi input, so that I can watch the show everywhere.

newfrog

Reaction score
as mentioned in title, I would like to have a portable device to watch live tv from my tvbox.

Any suggestions?

I noted that most of the tablets and pads has hdmi output. I need a portable device which has hdmi input, so that I can watch the show everywhere.

bit puzzled by your question. If you already have a tablet which is commonly Android, you can install the apps directly on it so won't need tv box anymore.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Do you mean you want to watch live to air Singapore channels from your tvbox ?

kimin0211

Reaction score
Do you mean you want to watch live to air Singapore channels from your tvbox ?

I Want to watch overseas tv channels when I am in the public transport.

I have a paid apk which install in my tvbox. I don’t mind to bring my tablet together with the tv box when I am in the public transport.

kimin0211

Reaction score
bit puzzled by your question. If you already have a tablet which is commonly Android, you can install the apps directly on it so won't need tv box anymore.

I know I can install some apk to watch the live tv. But most of them is unstable. I have a paid apk which very stable to watch Football match with fine resolution. No lagging..

I just want to fully utilise the apk .. coz it is paid tv apk.

kimin0211

Reaction score
Anyhow, I just realised that I forgot one important issue.. the tvbox needs power adaptor .. haha .. so I only can watch it at place where provides the power socket ...

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know I can install some apk to watch the live tv. But most of them is unstable. I have a paid apk which very stable to watch Football match with fine resolution. No lagging..

I just want to fully utilise the apk .. coz it is paid tv apk.
Once you paid for the apk it will be yours.
That's you need to use the same Android (gmail) account.

Do use the same Account for both Android devices.
Then you can install the paid apk on both devices.
Meaning to use the same Account of your tvbox to the tablet.

It will sync all the apk in both devices.

Hence there is no need to do what you already have.

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contrary to what you mentioned about most tablets having a HDMI connection, Android tablets with HDMI connection are actually very uncommon. The low to mid end tablets in particular will not provide you with a HDMI connection to cut cost and make it "slim". One of the rare ones I know of is the Nvidia Shield tablet which I don't see people selling of late.

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
Once you paid for the apk it will be yours.
That's you need to use the same Android (gmail) account.

Do use the same Account for both Android devices.
Then you can install the paid apk on both devices.
Meaning to use the same Account of your tvbox to the tablet.

It will sync all the apk in both devices.

Hence there is no need to do what you already have.
Some paid app is tied to the mac address. Yes, can transfer from 1 device to another but must ask the provider to do it. And if u do it too frequently, they will charge you.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some paid app is tied to the mac address. Yes, can transfer from 1 device to another but must ask the provider to do it. And if u do it too frequently, they will charge you.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
So being buying lots of Apps from Google Play store I don't encountered any issue.
As it tied to Google Account.
And all phones with same Google Account are able to download and open the Apps without any issue.
No need to transfer from device to device.

If not the App is very expensive if unable to use it this way.

This is what I know about Android apps from Google.
As Apps are screened by Google first.

Unless you mean that App is not from Google itself, then I don't know.
And if you have such app do let me know.
As I like to test as plenty of Google Rewards $$ available to play around.

Maybe TS to participate in Google Rewards app to have loose change for free.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.