[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

Ultimate Chicken

Reaction score
I just got a 2nd Hand PS Vita. No games. Getting SRW V in English only need money.

I don't know how to get Genso Wanderer (Vita version) that is in English :S ... I can fake address for US PSN account but they're more strict with this now - CC billing address must be there also...

(And no, I don't want a PS4 thanks...)

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
190 for gd condition fat version with old firmware and ard 4 games worth or not ah?

Sodiqin

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I’m a noob... I just bought my PS Vita slim today from a store in Sg. I however am planning to buy games from my psn UK account. Now, my question is, i am entitled to a one year warranty which i have to register at asia.playstation. If I were to register for the warranty from the asian website on my console, would my console still be compatible with the games from UK store? Thank you in advance.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
190 for gd condition fat version with old firmware and ard 4 games worth or not ah?

yes. $200for a modable console is worth it. can save money not buying games and still have access to 500+ vita games, thousands of psp iso, thousands of gameboy advanced rom, and of course snes

bvFv52Mr.jpg

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes. $200for a modable console is worth it. can save money not buying games and still have access to 500+ vita games, thousands of psp iso, thousands of gameboy advanced rom, and of course snes

bvFv52Mr.jpg

But not much places to download

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
? Got pkgi aka Vita's freeshop equivalent that dl and install games directly on Vita. Don't need to find places to dl loh.

Thnx, got lots more games but no super robot wars :(

Last edited:

kst

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at importing a Jap Vita from Amazon JP as it's much cheaper even after shipping. Metallic Red w 32G card and Hori screen protector including shipping ~ S$297.

Is there any reason I shouldn't be doing that?

I will be using my US PSN account.

Thanks!

Last edited:

stingrayangel

Reaction score
Hi guys I am looking for dragonballz ps vita English version. If anyone is selling pre-owned, I am willing to pay S $45 for a used dragonballz game ps vita. Contact me at 97935028. Thks

djzilch

Reaction score
I just got a red vita in Japan

Total cost around $330 sgd after conversion
With 64gb memory stick , screen protectors (front and back) plus hard case

I have the games already that I got for free with my PSN so I can just download :)

Great little console with great graphics , surprised it didn’t take off

xMagnusx

Reaction score
I got a very old firmware (definitely below 3.6) fat vita and I am thinking of selling it. Any idea how much can I fetch?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.