Few Questions about kaplan - murdoch degree

walkwalkandwalk

Reaction score
1) I'm eligible for exemptions so would i still have to pay the full amount for course fees or would it be reduced?

2) whats the usual starting salary of said degree holders?

3) how many modules per trimester and how many lesson a week?

Thankyou!

Sent from you huan lo using GAGT

Gundam84

Reaction score

around 3.1k for fresh grad in gov sector

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will they even placed at graduate scheme? Really have to depend on the organization cause some yes while some no.

I doubt the civil service pays that much for a private degree grad.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone career path start differently & no one have a good idea.

For example, I know NUS graduate was offered the salary of $2.2K or $2.3K for renewal of contract for the same position.

My bother friend, a SIT fresh graduate (after a year of graduating) did not manage to an Engineer job & have to settle for non-relevant admin contract job paying him less then $2K.

FT graduate are earn $18 per day in Singapore.

1) I'm eligible for exemptions so would i still have to pay the full amount for course fees or would it be reduced?

3) how many modules per trimester and how many lesson a week?

Thankyou!

Sent from you huan lo using GAGT

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Everyone career path start differently & no one have a good idea.

For example, I know NUS graduate was offered the salary of $2.2K or $2.3K for renewal of contract for the same position.

My bother friend, a SIT fresh graduate (after a year of graduating) did not manage to an Engineer job & have to settle for non-relevant admin contract job paying him less then $2K.

FT graduate are earn $18 per day in Singapore.
\
ya,cause the admin job dont require degree mah. probably a o level or diploma pay job. if relevant one, then hard to say because everyone have diff job experience...
if fresh grad from uni with totally no working experience that is relevant to his field of study, probably there could be some comparison or benchmark.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most private degrees are not seen on-par as local uni degrees in the civil service.

Having said that, of course I have seen exceptional cases but those are few and rare.

The ones I have seen accepted are for uniformed group, and for having great NS records.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Murdoch degrees can expect 2.4-2.7k starting pay from the private sector. That is pretty much the salary for a diploma grad position in the CS.

Source: from a friend with a Murdoch deg

McFadden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Murdoch degrees can expect 2.4-2.7k starting pay from the private sector. That is pretty much the salary for a diploma grad position in the CS.

Source: from a friend with a Murdoch deg

what is CS?computer science or customer service?

xxna262

Reaction score
if Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Top-up)

or Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Top-up)

which one better?
one is northumbria uni another is university college dublin

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.