RF Online SEA - COMING SOON!!!!

pieceofstone666

Reaction score
No one waited longer than me for a game to be launched in SEA!
RF focuses on battles and less craps like story & questing. If you like to just login and kick some butt, come join me!

Should be launching very soon!

Introduction
RF Online is a sci-fi, fantasy, and action MMORPG that takes place on the planet of Novus. The game focuses on the never-ending conflict between the three races as well as their resistance against ARCANE.
RF Online focuses on both fantasy and mechanics. Not only is the game filled with typical Middle Age fantasy fighting such as spells, swords, and summoning, RF Online is also action-packed with the most advanced technology, machines, and weapons.
This fast-paced RPG includes various action factors to let players experience dynamic fights.

Background
RF Online was initially conceptualized as a romantic sci-fi swords & sorcery RPG starring the Bellato vs. the Accretians? (Which obviously didn't work)
The Corites were supposed to be allies and/or NPCs, and the Accretians as the outright villains, while the Bellato were the player characters.

Eventually, Rising Force evolved over time in development into the first sci-fi MMORPG that featured a non-dual faction-strict PvP system (race vs. race vs. race), coming out with the constant skirmishes and regular Chip Wars.
Chip Wars is a massive Race vs Race war that occurs three times a day. All three races – Bellato, Cora, and Accretia – battle for controlling the Holystone Keeper and mining rights.

Discord Server:https://discord.gg/PPGfzcf

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RFOnlineSGMY/

Haven't start thinking of a Guildname yet, anyone joining me?

pieceofstone666

Reaction score
Its a very old old game.. played like 5yrs ago?

Yeah! was around since about 10 yrs ago I think... but never really came to SG..
So much rage while playing on oversea with so much latency, especially during war when there are like thousand people in a single map.

Can't wait to play on local server!

xhera46

Reaction score
so it is a philippines server that SG/MY can also play in? wonder how's the game like already.... been such a dam long time. one of the greatest mmo experience i've had personally... and i love the lore behind it and the 'Love' theme song for the game, really well produced and soothing. Gives me the chills and feels whenever i hear it, never gets old. i might just try it out once it does come out to see how it goes, not sure if the outdated visuals and graphics on it will turn me away.. but i can see how i may no longer have the time for this. :(

pieceofstone666

Reaction score
so it is a philippines server that SG/MY can also play in? wonder how's the game like already.... been such a dam long time. one of the greatest mmo experience i've had personally... and i love the lore behind it and the 'Love' theme song for the game, really well produced and soothing. Gives me the chills and feels whenever i hear it, never gets old. i might just try it out once it does come out to see how it goes, not sure if the outdated visuals and graphics on it will turn me away.. but i can see how i may no longer have the time for this. :(

24131450_1725318124155434_1307172602674716513_n.jpg

"Citizens of Novus!
We are proud to announce that RF Online will be available to Singapore and Malaysia!"

It's for SEA ba i think..
I am okay with the graphic.. but too used to auto path & teleport..
Will be damn lazy to travel around by FOOT

Redrum88

Reaction score
Hihihihihi

MyNameIsBob

Reaction score
Sci fi games are still ok for me but normally & sadly it's always linked & related to being too "mecha" for me ... a little bit of mecha is still ok for me but if you are fighting most of the time in mecha form or even the armor you wear is "mecha" then too much for me to handle liao ... saw the trailer you shared looks ok to me but the biggest turn off is still the mecha part :( if only the armor are of different genre ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.