Reaction score
JVTvfkm.jpg
Morning got seat !

Which direction which station?

I can also get seat everyday at JE towards Woodlands

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DTL svc from Downtown towards Expo is delayed to a train fault. Add 10mins to travel time. We are v sorry.

@sbstransit_ltd

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Lizzy_Goh] @SBSTransit_Ltd what wrong with the downtown line today?? Train delay, mrt staff running around, more people getting pit of the station than in & yet no announcement!!!

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DTL has resume full train svc. Once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@sbstransit_ltd

theufw

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid dtl. My train started moving backwards all of a sudden and no one bothers to announce anything. Only noticed after a couple of stops.

Waste of my time

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder DTL was quite crowded this morning. Would have definitely been worse if not for the fact that 30-40% less people going to work during this period.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.