View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #27
Kyoji83
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have a close friend who is from PCP-RN. He is sponsor by a private community hospital (almost like a Nursing Home) & he graduated from NYP. Fresh graduate will get 'provisional' licence & needs to pass their provision to get full licence.

Private community hospital do not have much budget which they rely on foreigners for position like nurses for low wages and they do not have a proper documents for performance training like logbook.

So my close friend claim that the hospital did not calculate their budget properly & now want to 'kick him out while recover some money from liquidated damages'. They fail his provision period & extend few months (last chance before his licence revoked). Since his ward, only he is a local while the rest are foreigners. So foreigners do not have problem to 'assist' in failing him cause he is the odd one out. Those who are sponsored by public hospital may not face this bad situation as him.

His liquidated damages (LD) in his contract is around $160+K & after working for more then 6 months, his hospital share with him that his LD still remain $120+K. This lead him to depression and suicidal thoughts.

So I advice anyone who want to join PCP to think twice especially related to healthcare like PCP-RN.