UOB visa signature

laurent_rio

Reaction score
1) exclusions in TnC updated

Cardmembers will also not earn UNI$ on the following transactions under bill payment, payment of funds to prepaid accounts and with effect from 1 February 2018 for payments made to charitable/religious organisations and government institutions and services: Category Merchant Category Codes (MCC) Bill Payment 6300 and 6399 Charitable/religious organizations 8398 and 8661 Government institutions and services 9399, 9211, 9222, 9311, 9402 and 9405 Transaction description: AXS PAYMENT* Payment of Funds to Prepaid Accounts  BANC DE BINARY*  BANCDEBINARY.COM*  EZ LINK PTE LTD (FEVO)  EZ Link transport  EZ Link*  EZ-LINK (IMAGINE CARD)  EZ-Link EZ-Reload (ATU)  EZLINK*  EzLink*  EZ-LINK*  FlashPay ATU*  MB * MONEYBOOKERS.COM  NETS VCASHCARD*  OANDA ASIA PAC*  OANDAASIAPA  PAYPAL * BIZCONSULTA  PAYPAL * CAPITALROYA  PAYPAL * OANDAASIAPA  Saxo Cap Mkts Pte Ltd  SKR*SKRILL.COM  SKR*xglobalmarkets.com*  SKYFX.COM*  TL-ABT*  TRANSIT LINK*  WWW.IGMARKETS.COM.SG

2) with effect from 1 feb 2018, redemption rate for S$100 cash rebate will be revised to UNI$8,700

ie max 2.3% rebate instead of 5% rebate for 10x points

no 1 what is different with previous ?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no 1 what is different with previous ?

main difference is that the following are excluded from points earning starting 1 February 2018
- payments made to bill payment 6300 and 6399
- Charitable/religious organizations 8398 and 8661
- Government institutions and services 9399, 9211, 9222, 9311, 9402 and 9405

johanyu

Reaction score

Cardmembers will also not earn UNI$ on the following transactions under bill payment, payment of funds to prepaid accounts and with effect from 1 February 2018 for payments made to charitable/religious organisations and government institutions and services: Category Merchant Category Codes (MCC) Bill Payment 6300 and 6399 Charitable/religious organizations 8398 and 8661 Government institutions and services 9399, 9211, 9222, 9311, 9402 and 9405 Transaction description: AXS PAYMENT* Payment of Funds to Prepaid Accounts  BANC DE BINARY*  BANCDEBINARY.COM*  EZ LINK PTE LTD (FEVO)  EZ Link transport  EZ Link*  EZ-LINK (IMAGINE CARD)  EZ-Link EZ-Reload (ATU)  EZLINK*  EzLink*  EZ-LINK*  FlashPay ATU*  MB * MONEYBOOKERS.COM  NETS VCASHCARD*  OANDA ASIA PAC*  OANDAASIAPA  PAYPAL * BIZCONSULTA  PAYPAL * CAPITALROYA  PAYPAL * OANDAASIAPA  Saxo Cap Mkts Pte Ltd  SKR*SKRILL.COM  SKR*xglobalmarkets.com*  SKYFX.COM*  TL-ABT*  TRANSIT LINK*  WWW.IGMARKETS.COM.SG

2) with effect from 1 feb 2018, redemption rate for S$100 cash rebate will be revised to UNI$8,700

any changes for miles redemption?

Alwaysb

Reaction score
Hi all, i am still fall short of $200 sgd (foreign currency) spent. Any idea how i can spend it other than amazon gift cards?

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cardmembers will also not earn UNI$ on the following transactions under bill payment, payment of funds to prepaid accounts and with effect from 1 February 2018 for payments made to charitable/religious organisations and government institutions and services: Category Merchant Category Codes (MCC) Bill Payment 6300 and 6399 Charitable/religious organizations 8398 and 8661 Government institutions and services 9399, 9211, 9222, 9311, 9402 and 9405 Transaction description: AXS PAYMENT* Payment of Funds to Prepaid Accounts  BANC DE BINARY*  BANCDEBINARY.COM*  EZ LINK PTE LTD (FEVO)  EZ Link transport  EZ Link*  EZ-LINK (IMAGINE CARD)  EZ-Link EZ-Reload (ATU)  EZLINK*  EzLink*  EZ-LINK*  FlashPay ATU*  MB * MONEYBOOKERS.COM  NETS VCASHCARD*  OANDA ASIA PAC*  OANDAASIAPA  PAYPAL * BIZCONSULTA  PAYPAL * CAPITALROYA  PAYPAL * OANDAASIAPA  Saxo Cap Mkts Pte Ltd  SKR*SKRILL.COM  SKR*xglobalmarkets.com*  SKYFX.COM*  TL-ABT*  TRANSIT LINK* WWW.IGMARKETS.COM.SG

where did you see this change?

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how UOB calculates annual income when applying for cards? Thinking of applying for this but my annual income is only above 50k when factoring in VB.

Kvicez

Reaction score
Anyone knows how UOB calculates annual income when applying for cards? Thinking of applying for this but my annual income is only above 50k when factoring in VB.

Submit your Notice of Assessment. It will include your VB.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Submit your Notice of Assessment. It will include your VB.

Thanks. Just got off the phone with UOB Cso saying that VB won't be included in the calculation, so a little confused.

Oh well just submit and see how

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, to qualify for the 4mpd.

I have <S$1k in foreign currency spending that are also paywave transactions.
Do I need to top up to >S$1k in foreign currency spending to get 4mpd, or can I also top up to S$1k in total paywave transactions to get 4mpd as well?

jmtham

Reaction score
Just to check, to qualify for the 4mpd.

I have <S$1k in foreign currency spending that are also paywave transactions.
Do I need to top up to >S$1k in foreign currency spending to get 4mpd, or can I also top up to S$1k in total paywave transactions to get 4mpd as well?

Either way works.

coconut1

Reaction score
If within the same calendar month, I spend:
- $600 overseas in foreign currency using physical card
- $600 local paywave

Am I eligible for 10x uni$ at all?

vicyeo111

Reaction score
hi all,

im new to uob and the visa signature, grateful if someone can shed some light on my questions

1) for higher sums paid through tapping paywave eg. a $800 transaction that requires u to sign on the POS, will uob recognise it as paywave transation still and award 10x?

2) i dont know if places like telco or hospitals are on the exclusion list but will uob recognise and award 10x as long it is a paywave transaction?

does the answers to both qns apply to the uob ppv as well?

tia!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.