Reaction score
WAvH9A5.png

Easiest ever UCL final :s12:

Shocked that Mikel still starting for a team in the final :eek:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
E9T43An.png

After Pinamonti left for Real Madrid, I very pissed off and just splashed an insane amount for Pellegri who was at Spurs (I missed out on him after he rejected us for Spurs earlier). 90 million + 33 million in future add ons :vijayadmin:

Hopefully he won't start telling me he wants to join Real/Barca/City/Bayern :vijayadmin:

dorabee

Reaction score
Ok thx. Would you personally recommend it?

Have tried the demo but still undecided over all those negative feedback n bugs on the sigames forum.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you enjoy the demo? If yes, then buy it. I will only take steam reviews into consideration if there is no demo.

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, same for all those off field events.

SI scare legal implication :s13:

no, in fact his PA increase :s13::s13::s13:

PA increase???

potential ability value is a static value which is pre-determined every time you start a new save. A player’s development during your game will never change his potential.

JasK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thx. Would you personally recommend it?

Have tried the demo but still undecided over all those negative feedback n bugs on the sigames forum.

every game has negative feedbacks and bugs.

so long as you think you will enjoy the game and offer you fun and satisfaction, the price is secondary factor.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really ***** hate all the PSG/Barca/Monaco/City/United/RM.

I have no ***** idea how are they still more reputable than me, and whenever they want my players, my players want to leave.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.