[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

hslovemoney

Reaction score
For those using 1688, which forwarder address did you use? Also, it is not automatically linked, compared to Taobao app (correct me if I am wrong). So need to settle directly with the forwarder ourselves on the shipping fees? Or does merchants on 1688 send the items on direct shipping to Singapore?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Login into 1688 with Tb username and password can import delivery address from Tb account. Yes, need to settle directly with any 3rd party forwarders. I have around 10 different forwarders address in my 1688 and Tb account so which one you want? Different circumstances and different scenarios and different loots I use different forwarders. Ecibai is one of it. By the way, 1688 doesn’t banned ecibai warehouse address in case you are only comfortable to settle with ecibai.

Different scenario
1) maybe few pieces of t shirt - ecibai
2) friend asked me to buy power bank for laptop - Sfinex com or direct deal with dexi
3) wanna jia bui bui so buy lot of snack eg raisin, pop corn, all kind of dried food can import legally under personal comsumtion and also has shirt and misc stuff which total can be around 5 - 6 kgs or total cbm is not over 0.05 cbm. That one I will use shunshun com sg (self collect at Paya Lebar warehouse. I stay at east) because can settle with sgd5.5 but that’s excluding 7% gst because is sea shipment. Home delivery is minimum sgd8. Another thing is I will consider to use oops.sg sea parcel because minimum 5kg rmb50 (excluding 7% gst) and has home delivery. Oops sg has permit to import more than 5 kgs via sea shipment. If use ecibai sea shipment then will tio chop carrot head because of the 1.1 x calculation
4) foam prouduct very light weight eg actual weight less than 1 kg but high volumetric weight 5 - 6 kg. Volume limit is below 80 cm x 80 cm x 80 cm or one side is not over 120 cm. I will use Sfinex com air shipment because sfinex only charge base on actual weight. If over the volume limit then oversize fee of rmb150 then BOH hua Liao. So must known the charging rules.
5) certain electrical products are allowed to ship under the official and automatically under cover max rmb2000. All 3rd party forwarders all electrical are automatically sensitive. If lose during the transit, max compensation is usd100 or rmb600 or sgd100

In simple conclusion, understand the charging rules and under different scenarios to decide which forwarder to use.

Last edited:

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm so we shd use taobao now? how about lazada linked to taobao safe? i got a home light from ezbuy.. scared later buy liao take very long.. my basin still stuck at pending inspection.. hais

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously I could bypass the address block on taobao by removing 1 character from the address but seem like taobao manage to detect it now. Tried to buy stuff again but can't go thru.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
opps sorry. i dont use CC.. i use daifu.

Singapore issue credit card can use in taobao la. What you talking ?
My ocbc , Citibank and dbs all rested and proven . Many ednwer also use loca issue credit card to buy from Taobao.

If u use axs Taobao gift card. The exchange rate makes you vomit blood.

My first purchased I donno and i go buy from axs machine and nv use that again

gcydxqpgxm

Reaction score
Lazada nowadays also got sell fake goods with fake comments, nowhere is safe. Amazon not bad, but USD...

acewind

Reaction score
One trick I use is to submit the order to a random address then PM the CSO and ask them to change to ezbuy address. No problem, did that 2 times and both times arrived at ezbuy safely

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah just tried taobao.. my shipping amount = total item amount..

For TAOBAO direct = try to buy a few items.

Else use 3rd party forwarders that can consolidate. It's never worthwhile to buy 1 or 2 items from overseas due to the shipping charges

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For TAOBAO direct = try to buy a few items.

Else use 3rd party forwarders that can consolidate. It's never worthwhile to buy 1 or 2 items from overseas due to the shipping charges

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

thank you! :D

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So...EZbuy's Buy for me Taobao is still on or not ar?
It's apparently still available but at limited capacity. I ordered a few things and some are already at their warehouse awaiting my instructions to ship them.

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭去 using GAGT

MorningOwl

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone manages to use ezbuy shipforme dongguan warehouse address? Having error said too many people order try again later. last week i still can ship 5 orders, today cannot already.

duhster

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone manages to use ezbuy shipforme dongguan warehouse address? Having error said too many people order try again later. last week i still can ship 5 orders, today cannot already.

Both Dongguan and Zhejiang cannot liao.

If you are buying on PC, on the error message page, you will see "BLOCKED_BY_MTEE" in the URL.

MorningOwl

Master Member
Reaction score
Since ezbuy both shipforme warehouse address tio blocked, which taobao official forwarder is good? Dexi/ninjavan, 4PX or prouter?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw ezbuy prime is it still working now?
tot of joining trial 1x buying bulky item for 2.99 shipping

Apple_Ice

Reaction score
btw ezbuy prime is it still working now?
tot of joining trial 1x buying bulky item for 2.99 shipping

Yup. Prime is still working. Has been using it for the past month.

Waiting for month end to come to restart my Prime wishlist before buying.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.