[Offer ends 31.01.18] AMEX card users quick chiong in!

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yall received this promo email ar?

From 19 December 2017 to 31 January 2018,
spend a minimum of S$10 and receive
S$3 statement credit, up to 3 times,
when you pay with your registered American Express® Card
at participating supermarkets.

Offer is limited to the first 8,000 successfully enrolled Cards, and is valid
for redemption up to 3 times per registered Card. Refer to Terms and Conditions below.

The Promotion is valid when payment is made in-store at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Cold Storage, Giant, Jasons The Gourmet Grocer, The Marketplace and MEIDI-YA supermarket

I got 2 AMEX cards. The first card already auto-registered. I want to register the 2nd card, how ar? Cos the link I click at (meant for the first card) keeps telling me card already registered.
Anybody know what is the url for you to enter card details?? :o

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got 2 AMEX cards. The first card already auto-registered. I want to register the 2nd card, how ar? Cos the link I click at (meant for the first card) keeps telling me card already registered.

Look like targeted promo.

My Rewards card didn't get the email mailer.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Look like targeted promo.

My Rewards card didn't get the email mailer.

Oh, ok, then rooks rike my other AMEX card cannot register riao. :s22: :o

Btw, fyi yall, the promo applicable max 3 x $10 until 31 Jan.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi unable to send u a PM.. :s11:
Can sic the link with me, thanks? :)

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi unable to send u a PM.. :s11:
Can sic the link with me, thanks? :)

Cannot wor, scare link got personal details whatever.

Anyway, I think I know why they sent me liao. Cos this card was nv used since I signed up. :o My fren also din receive this promo. They really target specific cardholders.

Last month OCBC also sent me a sms say if I used my titanium card via Apple pay and tapped any amount they'd give me $20 back (this card also nv used b4 since signed up). Then I went Ntuc 随便 buy 1 pack chips, then last week this card stmt really got -$20. :o

Earlier on, Maybank also gave me $10 to "encourage" me to use the card. :o

So next time if too many cards liao dun cancel put at home, wait for this type of "promo". :o

marcho21

Master Member
Reaction score
The link they give usually is generic link to key in credit card details. Scared for wat?

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, i did call Amex and request to send me the link... but it didnt work with my Capita and TruCashback card... it seems its for selected customers only...

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
does anyone has the generic link page to sic? i was also targetted for the april round but only managed to register 1 card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.