(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ehqx1wyq0b301.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/7j2j9m/futmas_sbc_prediction_featuring_players_who_wear/

CheeseWatcher

Reaction score
I feel Vs narrow formation, 4231 is the best, set one of your cdm to man mark + stay back
Up top just have a poacher or target man... Whip in the cross into the box easy goal... Not sure what the update did to the defending but I feel crossing is quite effective for my team as the oppo def cannot head away the ball/difficult to clear the line

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's the most wonderful time of the year in FIFA Ultimate Team. Whether you have been naughty or nice, enjoy FUTmas this holiday season with a variety of SBCs, themed Weekly Objectives, special holiday offers, and much more!

Starting on Friday, December 15, for a limited time, log in to FIFA 18 Ultimate Team to discover new content!

SQUAD BUILDING CHALLENGES (SBCS)

FUTmas Countdown SBCs: There will be three new player SBCs released every day from December 15 until December 24, but they are only available for 24 hours. That means 30 player SBCs in ten days! The unique twist is that the challenges are released like a countdown based on the players' shirt numbers; for example, the SBCs released on December 15 will feature players with shirt numbers 30, 29, and 28. The SBCs released on December 16 will be for players with jersey numbers 27, 26, and 25, continuing each day until the FUTmas Countdown concludes with SBCs for players with jersey numbers 3, 2, and 1 on Dec 24th.

THEMED WEEKLY OBJECTIVES

Spread FUTmas cheer throughout the week by completing a variety of themed weekly objectives to unwrap great rewards.

FUTMAS KITS

Don't miss the chance to dress up your squad in three unique holiday-themed kits that can be earned using different methods–be sure to log in to FUT all week to find out how.

fifa-18-futmas-sbc-countdown.jpg

Here's a list of all FUTmas 18 SBC players released so far:

83 ST Michail Antonio
82 LM Serge Gnabry
86 ** Cesar Azpilicueta

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing on PC? can add me for Virtual Pro Online team?

IGN: ArseneW4nker

Non of us play be a pro for now. But maybe next year. Can try :D. U see first page, can add all the pc players. U play fut?

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, may I know what are the setting you all put ?

Put Auto or what ?

I tried 1 online game the graphic damn crap...how come ah ?!

ganara

Reaction score
Any pro club GK/**/LB/RB looking for a regular club to play? We are an Asian club playing almost daily and participating in organised league weekly. Doesn't matter if you're new to pro club as long as you are experienced playing fifa. Do PM me!

(PC version)

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellows, hmm it's quite strange that i cant seem to transfer my players (in FUT Mode) regardless via PC / Web App.

Via Web App, i got this error "Continue playing FUT 18 on PC to unlock access to the Transfer Market."

Can anyone help?

Thanks! :)

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellows, hmm it's quite strange that i cant seem to transfer my players (in FUT Mode) regardless via PC / Web App.

Via Web App, i got this error "Continue playing FUT 18 on PC to unlock access to the Transfer Market."

Can anyone help?

Thanks! :)

U must be new to the game. U need to play i think 1 week before it opens up for u.

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any pro club GK/**/LB/RB looking for a regular club to play? We are an Asian club playing almost daily and participating in organised league weekly. Doesn't matter if you're new to pro club as long as you are experienced playing fifa. Do PM me!

(PC version)

Waaaaaa, once i quit WL i pm u haha. I think i wanna play LB.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.