Everything FiiO

Seth Lee

Reaction score
A place to share your experience with FiiO product. Past, present and future!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a black X1ii in Feb this year, used it for around a mth plus then went into storage as now I use Spotify.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen ubtr selling in Singapore already???

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

John010

Reaction score
Bought a black X1ii in Feb this year, used it for around a mth plus then went into storage as now I use Spotify.

I can relate to that, Spotify is so convenient and intuitive. If only Spotify can fast forward their development and go high res sooner.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can relate to that, Spotify is so convenient and intuitive. If only Spotify can fast forward their development and go high res sooner.

not gonna happen anytime soon. cost is too high for now. even tidal might be dying this year

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have the Fiio X3 II for a while now, RMA'ed it once while still under warranty....replacement unit has been solid though. I don't use it as often as before, I use it together with either a JDS Labs C5 or a BL-2 Tube amp, and I have to say, it the most versatile DAP I've ever used. Can even play ISO files, something my HFM HM-901s can't do. I use my LG G6 + Spotify Premium now mostly, Spotify for sheer variety of songs, but I do fall back on either my HM-901s or Fiio when I go on vacation or when I was to lose myself in some DSD goodness.

diver-hloc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting to test the sound of the FH5.... hope it comes to a local shop soon...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes and recently also subscribed for Apple Music. Both this and Spotify is indeed convenient as I just pair my B&O E8 or AirPods to my phone and I’m ready to go, plus having millions of songs to choose from.

But if I use my X1ii, I can use my amp with my custom IEM and I’ve the best sound among all. But the thing is, having a cable now looping feels weird and I’ve only 500+ songs inside the X1ii.

So I traded sound quality for convenience, and convenience won. =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.