Apple S$38 battery replacement now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoon

Reaction score
What happen if I have replaced the battery from non authorize shop not sure still valid for the original battery discount replacement program.
Replacement oem batt on ip6 and still have ip6s that need new batt .

Last edited:

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
For sg, price for change will be $38. Not bad consider usual is $118

Reaction score
I ever ask apple store, they said once we ever repair our iphone with non-authorize shop, they will not entertain further service, unless no part change, so still looks like the original set, probably they can't tell. But I notice some non-authorize shop doing a very bad job, like when they change something, they don't keep everything, some missing screws, missing metal protective cover, etc... now only go to apple store for service.
What happen if I have replaced the battery from non authorize shop not sure still valid for the original battery discount replacement program.
Replacement oem batt on ip6 and still have ip6s that need new batt .

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ever ask apple store, they said once we ever repair our iphone with non-authorize shop, they will not entertain further service, unless no part change, so still looks like the original set, probably they can't tell. But I notice some non-authorize shop doing a very bad job, like when they change something, they don't keep everything, some missing screws, missing metal protective cover, etc... now only go to apple store for service.

Thats right, anything that is replaced from the Apple product, carrying a non-approved parts will deem the warranty void even if you have AppleCare..

spoon

Reaction score
Sian ... but luckily ip6s not yet replace with oem batt

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
It’s so good to sue.

Recently I received USD from a stock on NYSE class action suit

In SG, SGX won’t dare touch those listed companies. Retail investors become shortchanged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.