[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard that it includes cyber sleuth contents, is that true? Does it actually include the whole of the previous game, or does it overlap with the same story (making it unnecessary to play cyber sleuth first)?

knn Bandai Namco again, they just refuse to sell us South East Asians the Chinese version of their games (unless you hunt for physical copy).

actually i dunno much about the game/ series. haven play part 1 also. i was attracted to it cause saw the playthru very similar to persona 5. :s13:

yeah digital release we only get english release. must buy from taiwan store but i dunno the procedure and if can anot. think u should be more familiar in this area.

https://store.playstation.com/zh-hant-tw/product/HP0700-PCSH10059_00-DSHACKERSMEMORY1

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad..... Moi ish praying on Asia acct

FYI, if you plat it using a US or EU account, you can get a special platinum theme. If you plat using an Asia account, don't have.

N0hbHJJ.jpg

i feel like moving to US account to play instead
US PSN give alot of things, track your games/hours also...

u login to your asia ps is got nothing at all nia
i dun know why i starting nvr start with US account, instead use my sg account...

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the new digimon is actually part 2 of cyber sleuth, nothing to do with digimon world.

and yes, really machiam persona 5 clone. :s13:

i was watching this playthru. caught glimpses of the final boss. spot the difference. :s13:

chinese release out about 2 weeks ago. english next year jan.

if planning to play dont watch. spoilers ahead.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/212412054?collection=CGOV71egARU6lA

I heard that it includes cyber sleuth contents, is that true? Does it actually include the whole of the previous game, or does it overlap with the same story (making it unnecessary to play cyber sleuth first)?

knn Bandai Namco again, they just refuse to sell us South East Asians the Chinese version of their games (unless you hunt for physical copy).

?? the link u post is CS 1 ending not the new game??

CS2 seems to be a direct sequel..nokia from CS1 become the hacker group leader...the girl brother is most likely the masked guy...in the trailer show rosemon human form still the CEO??

the MC from CS1 cant find thou, but they show the detective/MC mentor

anyway the digimon games have always been itself copying itself...the assets and all are the same and it's a rpg, not the world series. anyway persona is just a standard rpg, nobody copying nobody here...u might as well say all fps is copying doom like that...

anyway the game isn't out yet but it seems like u don't really need to play cs1 but you'll like it alot more cus alot of the characters is from cs1..and the hacker gang will be super irritating if u didn't play cs1

joshiru

Reaction score

CS2 is another story told from the view of the new protagonist, plot wise it is in the same timeline as CS1. There should be overlap of story but don't think it'll have the whole of CS1.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
● Found the source: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/144947.html

"本作就是以承襲此理念的《數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探》為基礎,展開全新故事的《網路偵探》系列新作。以新主角的視點,描寫前作《數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探》描述的事件背後所發生的另一個故事。

此外,為了使沒玩過前作的玩家們更加沉浸在本作的世界觀,本作的正式版中也會收錄前作《數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探》內容,是一款能夠盡情享受《網路偵探》系列的作品。"

● Taiwan PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/zh-hant-tw/product/HP0700-CUSA09436_00-ASIAPLACEHOLDER0

〇只要本遊戲就能徹底享受「網路偵探」系列的世界!
收錄前作「網路偵探」的完整內容。同樣具備了前作的
Cross-Save以及前作遊玩特典。未玩過前作的玩家也能
靠這遊戲徹底體驗「數碼寶貝物語 網路偵探」系列!

● Hong Kong PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP0700-CUSA09436_00-ASIAPLACEHOLDER0

〇With just this title, you would have access to all the gameplay elements ”Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth“ world could ever offer!
Main story from the previous title ”Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth“ included with cross-save features and special bring-over bonus available as well!

● Physical copy:
22074053faa43ad67bd550de3f4e5758.JPG

afe17fb5991bbff06e920a472cc4f8d2.JPG

● HK Cantonese Let's Play:

At 0:53, can see the choice of which game to play.
A youtube comment there said the new game content is very short, so they give you the first game too. Not sure he's serious about the game length or trolling.

Last edited:

konoha

Reaction score
I wana sell off my gundam versus liao.. difficult to play + difficult to earn in game money

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next month asia psn plus free games only got batman telltale and deus ex mankind divided. us psn plus also same.

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A youtube comment there said the new game content is very short, so they give you the first game too. Not sure he's serious about the game length or trolling.

wa lao eh they damn lazy like this wan to sell full price
the game they already reusing 99% of all assets
all the digimon, maps, animation, attacks is already from CS1. all these also use in digimon world already.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
wa lao eh they damn lazy like this wan to sell full price
the game they already reusing 99% of all assets
all the digimon, maps, animation, attacks is already from CS1. all these also use in digimon world already.
Good for ppl who dont have CS1, can consider it as expanded version of CS1. Kinda like Persona 3 FES (iirc) where you get the original P3 contents, plus you can also play as another character and experience the P3 story from a different perspective (supposedly another 30 hr of gameplay there). But hor, definitely definitely not worth the current price.

Ya looks quite lazy. I know it's standard style for JRPG (big talking head portraits with speech bubbles etc.), the work here is just too minimalist and boring, regardless whether assets were recycled. The cutscenes and trailers made it look exciting but actually seeing the let's play, it looks pretty much like low budget anime. Completely no fight compared to Persona 5. I'll wait for big discount (even CS1 also still us$25+ during sale I think).

If you want a game like Persona 5, but without the school life stuff, basic gameplay being capturing creatures and using them to fight, I would recommend World of Final Fantasy. That game is awesome, it's a 100 hr game to me (of cos I collected every creature, twice or thrice, and max each and every one of them). I liked Nights of Azure a lot too. Though it's more like typical JRPG (big talking head portraits etc), it's action based. Think of it as 'Pokemon Musou', with a much smaller cast of monsters (plus a lesbian story, lol, always have to mention the lesbians).

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good for ppl who dont have CS1, can consider it as expanded version of CS1. Kinda like Persona 3 FES (iirc) where you get the original P3 contents, plus you can also play as another character and experience the P3 story from a different perspective (supposedly another 30 hr of gameplay there). But hor, definitely definitely not worth the current price.

Ya looks quite lazy. I know it's standard style for JRPG (big talking head portraits with speech bubbles etc.), the work here is just too minimalist and boring, regardless whether assets were recycled. The cutscenes and trailers made it look exciting but actually seeing the let's play, it looks pretty much like low budget anime. Completely no fight compared to Persona 5. I'll wait for big discount (even CS1 also still us$25+ during sale I think).

If you want a game like Persona 5, but without the school life stuff, basic gameplay being capturing creatures and using them to fight, I would recommend World of Final Fantasy. That game is awesome, it's a 100 hr game to me (of cos I collected every creature, twice or thrice, and max each and every one of them). I liked Nights of Azure a lot too. Though it's more like typical JRPG (big talking head portraits etc), it's action based. Think of it as 'Pokemon Musou', with a much smaller cast of monsters (plus a lesbian story, lol, always have to mention the lesbians).

Man you just piqued my interest in World of Final Fantasy.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Man you just piqued my interest in World of Final Fantasy.
Even its PS4 dynamic theme (sold separately, was previously free for a couple of days) is awesome. It has the longest animation I've ever seen in a theme. The music is great too.

joshiru

Reaction score

Hmm, seems like the bundle with CS1 only for Japanese version of the game so R3 English version might not have it. :(

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finished Patapon Remastered in 8.6 hours, I remember having more hours with the PSP version. :s22:

Sync issues didn't bother me much since I was using HDMI audio out but it was definitely noticeable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.