samsung pay

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I saw it. Initially I thought he cc to all the colleague. Then I received reply from winners with their details..

The email was sent by qoo10 hor? I believe qoo10 will try to stop the email circulation.. or else everyone will know the details..

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone redeemed the Yankee candle reed diffuser? how long diet take for the voucher to reflect under my voucher list? I redeemed at about 5am earlier today but still no voucher reflected in my voucher list..

now the event shows ended..

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

immediate.. no voucher means not redeemed and sold out :)

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
immediate.. no voucher means not redeemed and sold out :)
but the points were deducted and reflected on the points transactions
X8e5GQGl.png

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I spent 2000 points and didn't win anything. Not even the 100 or 50 points. Sad man.

Flanky

Reaction score
Anyone getting payment response error from qoo10?

happen to me before after 2 transactions.
change to another card try?
i change another card then work again.

try calling your bank too to ask any error on the bank's side. (i called mine then the bank say nothing wrong)

netsuAi

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to be triggered after ~5 transactions, same thing happened to another card I added.
happen to me before after 2 transactions.
change to another card try?
i change another card then work again.

try calling your bank too to ask any error on the bank's side. (i called mine then the bank say nothing wrong)

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many sets of note 8 did Samsung prepare for this flip game :D at least they gave us 2x points during Xmas!

Flanky

Reaction score
Wonder how many sets of note 8 did Samsung prepare for this flip game :D at least they gave us 2x points during Xmas!

i also think they should state the odds for each "prize".

actually how to differentiate between "lucky spins/draw" and "gambling"?
is it dependent on the prize?
if today the "prize" change to "real cash", that you can go to samsung vivo outlet to "withdraw", then it is classified as "gambling"?

fatthumb

Reaction score
Conspiracy: maybe only 1. After which the algorithm will mess us up the moment you register 2nd "click".

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

louis23

Reaction score
Spun and used up 2300 points last night. No Note 8 but got 4 x 50points haha. spun those bonus points and still no Note 8

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Don't even try your luck with the match 2 game. It's more of a points waster, when you can just use them for better stuff including that 1000pt $5 Grab voucher.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.