[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

sputnikfire

Reaction score
Is The Lost Child worth playing ah? It's avail in Chinese at the moment in Asia store. Plot sounds SMT-ish (aka interesting)

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is. Some game shops have Liao. 72.90 at tog or play e. Online digital 67.90 more worth.

I was at two different PlayE and one TOG outlets yest but they weren't carrying Nioh - Complete Edition.

I know Digital is more worth it with the digital-exclusive add-ons but if I get the Physical version, I can at least sell it off for some spare cash after I'm done playing. Haha

Then again, I have not sold a single one of the physical games I have bought for my PS4.......

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Is The Lost Child worth playing ah? It's avail in Chinese at the moment in Asia store. Plot sounds SMT-ish (aka interesting)
I haven't seen any review or let's play yet, but saw some info below. Personally I don't like the old school dungeons in first person view with all 90 degree turns. It does look interesting though. It's currently on sale on Asia psn, 40% off (50% if you are PS+ member, making it around s$30.xx).

【試玩】《失落之子》體驗報導 以現代日本為舞台的全新「神話構想」
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/150997.html

-----

Another recent jrpg that interests me 魯弗蘭的地下迷宮與魔女的旅團 but I just don't like the 90 degrees first person dungeons :(

Cantonese let's play:

sputnikfire

Reaction score
I haven't seen any review or let's play yet, but saw some info below. Personally I don't like the old school dungeons in first person view with all 90 degree turns. It does look interesting though. It's currently on sale on Asia psn, 40% off (50% if you are PS+ member, making it around s$30.xx).

【試玩】《失落之子》體驗報導 以現代日本為舞台的全新「神話構想」
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/150997.html

-----

Another recent jrpg that interests me 魯弗蘭的地下迷宮與魔女的旅團 but I just don't like the 90 degrees first person dungeons :(

Cantonese let's play:

Yah, the reason why I am tempted to buy is cos of the discount... but sadly, the English one only out in March.

Not a big fan of the dungeon gameplay too but the story and Persona/SMT mechanics seem quite intriguing... too bad it's in Chinese.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah, the reason why I am tempted to buy is cos of the discount... but sadly, the English one only out in March.

Not a big fan of the dungeon gameplay too but the story and Persona/SMT mechanics seem quite intriguing... too bad it's in Chinese.
Get World of Final Fantasy :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i am setsuna is super linear,

unless you are into min max fluxes but also no point since there isn't much end game/post game content to tackle.

sick of the music.. keep looping..

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys I just got a 2nd hand PS4 pro. I wanna ask for physical CDs which region can be played for the console. I don't know where the set came from though.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Ohh ok thanks. Cause I saw someone selling away cause wrong region. I was like huhhhhh whattt

Dlc can be wrong region. So let's say you buy a region 2(europe) game, you need to buy a dlc from the correct store.

You cannot buy the dlc from a region 1 or 3 store (in most cases).

So I think horizon is one of the most common games that people are selling since region 2ncooies are generally the cheapest but dlc is an issue.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dlc can be wrong region. So let's say you buy a region 2(europe) game, you need to buy a dlc from the correct store.

So I think horizon is one of the most common games that people are selling since region 2ncooies are generally the cheapest but dlc is an issue.

can always create uk account for region 2.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I just got a 2nd hand PS4 pro. I wanna ask for physical CDs which region can be played for the console. I don't know where the set came from though.

if you want to know where the set came from, can always look at the serial/model number on the box or console.

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know dlc so important. I thought some disc complete already and that's it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.