[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

b|uebe||

Reaction score
this is dangerous. I'd better walk carefully

IHFoyKg.jpg

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Creamy boy really love this yellow chrysanthemums. While I hve been bringing flowers for him every other day, I haven't been replacing it for the past week and it still look so fresh! :s12:
tXQFJCy.jpg

Time passes so fast, already 1 week since he has been gone le...:(

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Wishing all kitty daddies n mummies n your furbabies a very peaceful xmas holi...:D
I dun give treats to my furbabies, but am gonna go get treats for my home and com kitties tmr, jus for xmas..=:p

alfcrazyhorse

Reaction score
Hi. Recently one of the cats that we are feeding, had lost his voice. Usually he is very vocal when he see us coming with food. He will meow the whole place down. But just 2days ago, we noticed that he doesn't meow so loud and my wife thinks he got sore throat or something. Do cats get sore throat? Anyway, he is still eating well. Any suggestions? Thanks

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. Recently one of the cats that we are feeding, had lost his voice. Usually he is very vocal when he see us coming with food. He will meow the whole place down. But just 2days ago, we noticed that he doesn't meow so loud and my wife thinks he got sore throat or something. Do cats get sore throat? Anyway, he is still eating well. Any suggestions? Thanks

I believe they can get sore throat, but I think best bet is to take him to the vet to rule out anything more serious. Do you see runny nose, eyes, etc? Might be cat flu.

alfcrazyhorse

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. He does not have any runny nose nor teary eyes. Maybe he just got a sore throat from meowing too much. Will monitor him for a few more days.

patcheon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Once Macy lost her voice during the weekends (Sat afternoon, I think, where my regular Vet is close for the weekend)...Thinking of bringing her to the vet on Monday when it reopens. But her voice came back ard Sunday evening. Back to normal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.