OCBC Titanium Mastercard

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bluecrab,

If you make payment at a Telco via mobile payment, it would give you 10X OCBC$ under the OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card 10x Rewards Mobile Payments & Personal Care Promotion, as long as the transaction types do not fall under those in clause (c) of the terms and conditions below (link below).

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/terms-conditions-10xrewards-titanium.pdf?rand=1

^WX

Hi OCBC, if the telco phone is paid for using the EMV transaction and not via mobile payment, will it be eligible for 10x points?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, if the telco phone is paid for using the EMV transaction and not via mobile payment, will it be eligible for 10x points?

Hi ceecookie,

Transactions made at Telcos will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$ if the payment is made via EMV chip/magnetic stripe.

^DG

gnooliew

Reaction score
I think everyone should beware when using/signing up for OCBC cards for the perks. Read the other recent threads on the waivers on the late charge and annual charge and you will see that OCBC will claw back the perks through those means. Open eyes big big when transacting with the devil!

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
I think everyone should beware when using/signing up for OCBC cards for the perks. Read the other recent threads on the waivers on the late charge and annual charge and you will see that OCBC will claw back the perks through those means. Open eyes big big when transacting with the devil!

weiloong????

paying annual fee is alright for the 10x lols

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi gnooliew,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to clarify that details on late and annual service fee charges may be found on our website, as well as on the back page of the monthly credit card statements.

Late charge will be levied when payment is not received by the due date. To avoid incurring late charges, we encourage our cardholders to apply for GIRO, and to set up eAlerts to receive reminders via email/SMS when the due date is nearing.

Generally, we will allow for one late fee waiver in 12 rolling months.

Auto waiver for annual service fee will be granted when cardholders meets the minimum spend within the card's anniversary year. For the Titanium Rewards card, the minimum spend required is $10,000.

For all other cards, you may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/help-and-support/credit-cards.html

Should you require further clarification or assistance on this, please feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

gnooliew

Reaction score
Hi gnooliew,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to clarify that details on late and annual service fee charges may be found on our website, as well as on the back page of the monthly credit card statements.

Late charge will be levied when payment is not received by the due date. To avoid incurring late charges, we encourage our cardholders to apply for GIRO, and to set up eAlerts to receive reminders via email/SMS when the due date is nearing.

Generally, we will allow for one late fee waiver in 12 rolling months.

Auto waiver for annual service fee will be granted when cardholders meets the minimum spend within the card's anniversary year. For the Titanium Rewards card, the minimum spend required is $10,000.

For all other cards, you may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/help-and-support/credit-cards.html

Should you require further clarification or assistance on this, please feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

I think these 2 recent threads below of >20pages each speak for itself. No point going in circles. I have said my piece. =)

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-very-strict-late-charges-3617752.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/ocbc-credit-cards-annual-fee-waiver-ridiculous-5282819.html

Philologus

Reaction score
Hi zIpdIsk,

Transactions in the eligible categories made at the retail outlets under Sprint Cass should be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If you had made a transaction, and was not awarded the 9X OCBC$, please drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

Hi OCBC, I am buying online from ISHOPCHANGI.com that is also provided by Sprint Cass, will I then be awarded 10X? This is a mirrorless camera that i will be buying which will cost 4k plus other lens. I need to be sure that I will earn the points before use OCBC.

Also, i recently purchased a Blackberry Keyone on Shoppee, will i be warded the 10x poiints?

Thank you.

boogieman1

Reaction score
I made 2 application via ibanking after one was ignored (first application was first week of december, second application on second week of december). I called the hotline last week and your CSO say my application will be expedited.
Until now, no news. kinda slow imo.

@OCBC, please help to look into it?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I am buying online from ISHOPCHANGI.com that is also provided by Sprint Cass, will I then be awarded 10X? This is a mirrorless camera that i will be buying which will cost 4k plus other lens. I need to be sure that I will earn the points before use OCBC.

Also, i recently purchased a Blackberry Keyone on Shoppee, will i be warded the 10x poiints?

Thank you.

Hi Philologus,

We'll check and get back to you on this.

^WX

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I made 2 application via ibanking after one was ignored (first application was first week of december, second application on second week of december). I called the hotline last week and your CSO say my application will be expedited.
Until now, no news. kinda slow imo.

@OCBC, please help to look into it?

Hi boogieman,

We are sorry for the delay.

Could you please PM us your contact number so that we may look into this?

^WX

angmokiogal

Reaction score
Hi OCBC can I check if Joe’s tailor shop will be having 10x as well? How about LV in Italy? I bought a handbag last year Dec and CSO told me it is classified luggage shop hence not entitled. Please clarify

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC can I check if Joe’s tailor shop will be having 10x as well? How about LV in Italy? I bought a handbag last year Dec and CSO told me it is classified luggage shop hence not entitled. Please clarify

Wow LV is classified as luggage shop :s11: How about LV Singapore?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi invisible999,

It is also valid for mobile payments performed out of Singapore.

^WX

Hi OCBC! Is there any exclusion for 10X rewards on paywave (using Apple iPhone) done overseas? Or regardless of merchant, I will definitely get 10X?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.