DBS Altitude Visa Signature

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
My cc bill shows the 1% extra expdia charge as DCC. Its a separate entry,
I'm curious, did you call expedia before or after the cc bill arrive, for the waiver?
just write in to expedia to request for refund?

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know or can confirm if this card if used to buy air tickets from any airline websites will earn 3 miles for every S$1, is this true or only applies for certain airlines or websites only?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know or can confirm if this card if used to buy air tickets from any airline websites will earn 3 miles for every S$1, is this true or only applies for certain airlines or websites only?
depends on the merchant category code the transaction is received by Dbs..

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sucks man this card now...
Was offer 5k Dbs points for annual fee instead of previous 10k

Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
5k dbs pts for 10k miles. Renewal for 10k miles I tot is standard?

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

Prof Goh

Reaction score
Called the hotline just now regarding priority pass free 2 visits reset date, cso told me it follows the date printed on priority pass card but not the credit card anniversary date.

This is correct. The PP that comes with DBS Altitude allows you to register online - so you have the Digital PP Card also. Likewise for the new SCB PB VI Priority Pass, if can register online means it will renew on card expiry date.

For Citi PM PP/the old SCB PB VI PP, you cannot create a digital card online and therefore, it will renew when CC renews.

Ezylryb

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ya hor... I ask the cso if there's a change she still say Ya...

Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT

There is a change in the T&C for DBS Altitude Visa recently?

Shouldn't DBS send an official email/letter to notify us about the change regarding the points?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applicable to Principal Cardmembers who hold a valid DBS Insignia Card, DBS Black Treasures Elite Card or DBS Altitude Card only. So points that do not expire are all auto converted every quarter. Dun like this

i guess the benefit is block of 500points can be converted for this program

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Auto conversion for Altitude might not be useful for low spender.

Points in Altitude does not have expiry, upon conversion to Krisflyer Miles the expiry is 3 Years.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I convert when I need them?
if you opt in for the annual plan, you have the option to do ad-hoc conversions anytime without having to pay the $26.75 fee for doing so.. but ad-hoc conversions is still limited to conversions in blocks of 5000 points.

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.