Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

linuskltan

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to configure the Kindle to connect to wireless@sgx? The wireless@sg app is only supported for android/ios devices.

Silvermane

Reaction score
Reading borrowed NLB books on Kindle

Hi guys, I'm new to Kindle.
I have just ordered a Paperwhite during Black Friday sale.

Does anyone know if its possible to read borrowed books from NLB on the Kindle? I know NLB uses Overdrive for its e-books lending.

I searched online but cannot find anything.

jeffyen2

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to Kindle.
I have just ordered a Paperwhite during Black Friday sale.

Does anyone know if its possible to read borrowed books from NLB on the Kindle? I know NLB uses Overdrive for its e-books lending.

I searched online but cannot find anything.

No you can't do this.

Silvermane

Reaction score
Ah ok, so no Kindle Paperwhite doesn't support Overdrive. Cause on Overdrive website, it seems like they do, but they didn't show any screenshot about it

Keakes

Reaction score
Ah ok, so no Kindle Paperwhite doesn't support Overdrive. Cause on Overdrive website, it seems like they do, but they didn't show any screenshot about it

The Kobo Aura One supports Overdrive / NLB directly.

I got mine from the U.S. so it worked out-of-the-box without any modifying.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Silvermane

Reaction score
Haha now getting a little regret not getting the Kobo.
I just download the Libby app, will try if I can send to Kindle when my Paperwhite arrives

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha now getting a little regret not getting the Kobo.
I just download the Libby app, will try if I can send to Kindle when my Paperwhite arrives

you can find software to remove drm from epub and then convert to send to kindle.

skaade

Master Member
Reaction score
Those with a Kobo aura one, how much did u get it for? Thinking about changing to a Kobo for overdrive and the night time screen which cuts out blue light..

cesc-ark

Master Member
Reaction score
hello everybody, where would be a good place to get the cheapest kindle paperwhite/voyage?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.