[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know dlc so important. I thought some disc complete already and that's it.

Just go Google see if the game has DLC or not before buying other region. I have a few region 1/2 games, no issues.

little_one

Reaction score
i wonder when sega will announce western release of yakuza kiwami 2 and first of north star :(

scared wont get western release :(

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought from this store (this exact game somemore) but he took so long to arrange a self-collect, shoppee cancelled it.

this guy used to be scammer a few years ago. he goes by another nick and kept changing nicks whenever his reputation goes bad but his dealing location is the same. last time he only sell pre-owned games.

he never mail out to those who opt for postage and fly aeroplane frequently for meetups. he used to have a sales thread here in hwz but got banned. he always return with a different nick. then after that he rented those locker boxes in shopping mall to sell his stuffs.

sputnikfire

Reaction score
this guy used to be scammer a few years ago. he goes by another nick and kept changing nicks whenever his reputation goes bad but his dealing location is the same. last time he only sell pre-owned games.

he never mail out to those who opt for postage and fly aeroplane frequently for meetups. he used to have a sales thread here in hwz but got banned. he always return with a different nick. then after that he rented those locker boxes in shopping mall to sell his stuffs.

:s22::s22::s22: Thanks for the heads-up. I was about to try and buy some other games from him but decided not to.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought from this store (this exact game somemore) but he took so long to arrange a self-collect, shoppee cancelled it.

Wa, so bad? No link to him, just thought it was way cheaper than other stores. :eek:

I bought Lost Legacy for $29 from siriusmobile, Odin Sphere $30 from Funzsquare and Loco Roco Patapon Dual Pack $33 from shopitreeonline, all using the $10 off new Shopee member code. So all these are ok.

Anyway:
"1 year Singapore PS Plus for $29.90 at Carousell, look for Gamestopsg. Just bought and redeem. :D"

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa, so bad? No link to him, just thought it was way cheaper than other stores. :eek:

I bought Lost Legacy for $29 from siriusmobile, Odin Sphere $30 from Funzsquare and Loco Roco Patapon Dual Pack $33 from shopitreeonline, all using the $10 off new Shopee member code. So all these are ok.

Anyway:
"1 year Singapore PS Plus for $29.90 at Carousell, look for Gamestopsg. Just bought and redeem. :D"

siriusmobile, funzsquare and shopitreeonline are all local game shops but not the one sputnikfire bought and got cancelled. that guy is not registered business.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GENKAITOKKI Castle Panzers (Chinese/Korean Ver.)

scroll to 3min49secs if u want to see the boobs and butt "upgrading parts" ..LOL :s13:

"Scratch System : It’s still there, folks!
IKUIKU System : Customize your favorite heroinee by developing her boobs and butt!
Nightlife System : Enjoy special conversation with heroinees & monster girls!

SRPG with easy to learn, simple battle system. The heroinees has 4 battle styles that can changed before and during the battle. Change your style and strike enemy’s weakness!
You can also borrow the monster girls’ power to sharpen your tactics. Monster girls are not only for collection, but also for firepower!
"

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone of you using non Ps4 official headphone for Ps4?
I am considering a Sony headphone and wonder if I can connect to Ps4.

Questions as follow:
1) as mic is built in and not on the cable, I have to use blue tooth in order to use the mic. Any dongle will do?
2) as mic is built in, if I wanna go by wired (connecting to controller), I will have to find a 3rd party cable with mic. Where can I get such?

Anyone tried to use Beats Studio headphone on Ps4?

Thanks.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTH, every minions either looks like a dildo or has a hard-on. :s13:

GENKAITOKKI Castle Panzers (Chinese/Korean Ver.)

scroll to 3min49secs if u want to see the boobs and butt "upgrading parts" ..LOL :s13:

"Scratch System : It’s still there, folks!
IKUIKU System : Customize your favorite heroinee by developing her boobs and butt!
Nightlife System : Enjoy special conversation with heroinees & monster girls!

SRPG with easy to learn, simple battle system. The heroinees has 4 battle styles that can changed before and during the battle. Change your style and strike enemy’s weakness!
You can also borrow the monster girls’ power to sharpen your tactics. Monster girls are not only for collection, but also for firepower!
"

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ever encounter data corruption for any game on the PS4 system data? is that an indication that something is wrong with my PS4? I don't even know what could be the cause. :(

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me post again...

Questions as follow:
1) as mic is built in and not on the cable, I have to use blue tooth in order to use the mic. Any dongle will do?
2) as mic is built in, if I wanna go by wired (connecting to controller), I will have to find a 3rd party cable with mic. Where can I get such?

Thanks.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
anyone ever encounter data corruption for any game on the PS4 system data? is that an indication that something is wrong with my PS4? I don't even know what could be the cause. :(

I kena before when trying to download a patch for a physical game which I inserted. Some how, something went bad, so I just deleted the whole game + patch file, and re-installed the whole thing. i think happened when i tried to install a physical game and patch, then put my ps4 to rest mode.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Let me post again...

Questions as follow:

Thanks.
There are a few ways to connect a headset:

(a) Sony PS4 headsets (Pulse Elite, Gold, Platinum etc)
This is by far the easiest surround option (sound quality not bad too). They come with a USB dongle, just plug that in, that's all. No wire, no splitter, no switch, nothing else needed. These also have surround function that lets you hear the sound from accurate locations (like bullets fired from behind, helicopter flying pass above) in games.

(b) Bluetooh headsets/earphones (any brand)
You will need to buy a 3rd party bluetooth transmitter (can find on sites like Aliexpress). However, this usb bluetooth dongle only sends audio to your bluetooth headsets, it does not send your voice (if your bt headset has mic) back to the PS4. For that purpose, it comes with a separate little mic (with 3.5mm earphone connector) that you plug into the DS4 controller.

(c) Other surround headsets
These headsets have more complex wires connecting to their base stations or boxes, which will do the audio decoding and eventually transmit the sound wirelessly (or wired) to the headset, and handles the mic input too. You will need to manage the cables though.

(d) Stereo earphones/headsets
Easiest stereo option. Just plug one into the 3.5mm earphone jack on the controller. Supports mic input.

(e) Others
Like using HDMI splitter/switch, amplifier output, tv audio output, etc.

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are a few ways to connect a headset:

(a) Sony PS4 headsets (Pulse Elite, Gold, Platinum etc)
This is by far the easiest surround option (sound quality not bad too). They come with a USB dongle, just plug that in, that's all. No wire, no splitter, no switch, nothing else needed. These also have surround function that lets you hear the sound from accurate locations (like bullets fired from behind, helicopter flying pass above) in games.

(b) Bluetooh headsets/earphones (any brand)
You will need to buy a 3rd party bluetooth transmitter (can find on sites like Aliexpress). However, this usb bluetooth dongle only sends audio to your bluetooth headsets, it does not send your voice (if your bt headset has mic) back to the PS4. For that purpose, it comes with a separate little mic (with 3.5mm earphone connector) that you plug into the DS4 controller.

(c) Other surround headsets
These headsets have more complex wires connecting to their base stations or boxes, which will do the audio decoding and eventually transmit the sound wirelessly (or wired) to the headset, and handles the mic input too. You will need to manage the cables though.

(d) Stereo earphones/headsets
Easiest stereo option. Just plug one into the 3.5mm earphone jack on the controller. Supports mic input.

(e) Others
Like using HDMI splitter/switch, amplifier output, tv audio output, etc.

For B, the models of headphone I am look at have built in mic, therefore mic is not in the cable.

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kena before when trying to download a patch for a physical game which I inserted. Some how, something went bad, so I just deleted the whole game + patch file, and re-installed the whole thing. i think happened when i tried to install a physical game and patch, then put my ps4 to rest mode.

now that you mention rest mode, I think I did put my PS4 into rest mode but was able to start the game when I switch back on. the data corruption happened on the next day though.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
For B, the models of headphone I am look at have built in mic, therefore mic is not in the cable.
PS4 doesn't support bluetooth headsets/earphones, so you will need a 3rd party product like this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/new...or-PS4-PlayStation-4-console/32800984947.html

New-Mini-USB-4-0-Bluetooth-Adapter-Dongle-Receiver-and-Transmitters-For-PS4-PlayStation-4-Console.jpg

If your bluetooth headset has mic, I am not sure whether the dongle supports it. I don't personally own such product, so will let other bros confirm.

If your bluetooth headset doesn't have mic, then the other small piece is a mic that you plug into the controller.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.