SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

krypst

Reaction score
take note on the following terms:

1. u need to have at least 1 IPPT (inclusive of IPT-IPPT or ICT-IPPT) attended. This will be considered as "IPPT failure". Otherwise u will be deemed as "IPPT defaulter".

the two terms attracts different forms of charge. if being a IPPT failure, u will only need to do lesser RT sessions as compared to being a defaulter.

Ah i see. I had my ICT this july and took an IPPT then but failed it as well. That does put me as an IPPT failure right?

Drainfly

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have my ippt today at bedok FCC and i’d like to ask.
If i know im going to fail, can i declare fail or must i finish all 3 stations?

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Just a question. I'm having an IPPT on thurs 21/12 (last booking before my window closes) However, today I'm have fever and flu which i do not think will recover in time for thurs.

Am I suppose to tell the PTI to just fail me straight or do I need to produce MC?

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score

you have to do all station, including 2.4 run. You can walk all the way. If dont complete, no attendance is given.

Calander

Reaction score

finish all 3 stations otherwise your attendance will be forefited.

fail your ippt and ur attendance will still be considered.

unless under medical grounds (e.g cramps, faint etc)

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Just a question. I'm having an IPPT on thurs 21/12 (last booking before my window closes) However, today I'm have fever and flu which i do not think will recover in time for thurs.

Am I suppose to tell the PTI to just fail me straight or do I need to produce MC?

If you did not attempt IPPT, they can charge you.

PTI will not fail u without any attempting the stations. It is a rule.

So my suggestion is, u got MC, and u want to fail, just go, do 1 sit up, 1 pushup, walk the 2.4. Get the attendance.

Calander

Reaction score

produce MC because u are not supposed to take IPPT if u have MC over the past 3 days.

your unit will still charge u for failing to satisfy your window, but warning will may be issued instead.

Bing88

Reaction score
Pass 51 points got incentive?

Or need Pass plus 61 points?

NSman here

Below 61 no money
61 and above - $200 (pass)
75 and above - $300 (silver)
85 annd above - $500 (gold)
90 and above(for commando ,guards, diver) - $500 (gold)

Last edited:

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyhow knows what happens if u didnt go for a single session of RT ah? first time offense, next window get charge?

KeroMax

Reaction score
If I don't start my ICT cycle before my 30th birthday, does it mean I confirm will do IPPT until 40 years old?

Calander

Reaction score
anyhow knows what happens if u didnt go for a single session of RT ah? first time offense, next window get charge?

u will be considered as a ippt defaulter and will be charged accordingly (e.g warning, fine etc).

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Yo guys, how’s the RT nowadays ah? Will it be Super shiong? Need to mentally and physically prep myself

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.