Regarding "guest" status of a user

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I was asked by the user "a&w_rootbeerz" regarding his "guest" status. He is said to have emailed the address membership@hardwarezone.com.sg liao.

Could u kindly help him out on this.

Thank you! :)

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
No wonder I haven't seen him online for ages

EdenHazard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a&w is a very dangerous user who keeps a database of private RL info that he fishes from other members. he will try to tease out info (i.e. where u stay, which sch u were from, current job etc...) from others via PM

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
a&w is a very dangerous user who keeps a database of private RL info that he fishes from other members. he will try to tease out info (i.e. where u stay, which sch u were from, current job etc...) from others via PM

Inside news he sell i info de. And got mods working for him. I knew coz i tio.

junnosuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Inside news he sell i info de. And got mods working for him. I knew coz i tio.

what on earth.... wtf did i just read.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.