Won Exchange Rate

champcena

Reaction score
Just returned from Seoul, I have 168,000 Korean Won left over. I'm willing to let go at rate 805 (SGD $208)

PM to Deal ;)

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still looking for SGD$2300 trade for WON, kindly pm me if u have spare won , thanks

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just returned from Seoul, I have 168,000 Korean Won left over. I'm willing to let go at rate e05 (SGD $208)
Just a note that arcade rate is around 807 these few days so why would anyone buy from you at 805?

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Bad rates

@dongdaemun
gONsHj3.jpg

@ China Embassay Myeongdong
9aBEtNx.jpg

hMeLEg6.jpg

U r welcome :s12:

yumeaki

Reaction score
Yesterday rate? I thought myeongdong exchange near embassy always slightly better than sg. I can get 808 at Raffles Place yesterday..... still thinking of changing more at myeongdong later...

Bad rates

@dongdaemun
gONsHj3.jpg

@ China Embassay Myeongdong
9aBEtNx.jpg

hMeLEg6.jpg

U r welcome :s12:

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Lucky u have live updates. The dates are clearly shown on the photos. So you know what to do la.

Yesterday rate? I thought myeongdong exchange near embassy always slightly better than sg. I can get 808 at Raffles Place yesterday..... still thinking of changing more at myeongdong later...

lynlynlyn

Reaction score
Am I right to say that the “best” exchange rate in Seoul would be the one in Myeongdong, around the China embassy?

yumeaki

Reaction score
Am I right to say that the “best” exchange rate in Seoul would be the one in Myeongdong, around the China embassy?

That's what most people in this forum said. Never check out money changers outside myeongdong before but looking around myeongdong in the past, the money changer near to the China embassy did look to have better rates than others (I did not check every single money changer though).

And I seems to have missed your question to me earlier on. I don't have time to go to Raffles Place so I changed at Chinatown at a rate which was not different from Raffles Place's rate. Few days later when in Seoul, we even asked a friend who would be joining us later to changed more for us in SG. 800 only but still better than the rate we saw in Myeongdong (that was on 29th Dec).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.